Has anyone ever sucessfully logged into reliance money instatrade

coolboy007

I am also having troubles in getting the price ticking applet in reliance money insta trade, without which we can't make any trade.

As usual, reliance money support is so poor..???

Can you please help me..

Vinod
Well first i had the MICROSOFT VM installed and always faced problem with Live Streaming quotes in Insta trade but now i Installed SUN JRE ( Link on Insta trade page ) and then Disabled VM frm Internet Options and Enabled Sun Java and Quotes are Updating nicely now.
Am able to get quotes whenever i like but sometimes when i Log In In peak time around 3:00 Pm , Insta takes 3-4 minutes for Starting Live Quotes and in those 4 minutes the Page remains Still:(

Am happy with Rmoney as my Other Broker charges 100Rs per Lot and Now My Insta Trade problem has been solved. I have Requested Customer care For AMO to which they replied next day that they have forwarded my request to their Technical deptt.. Lets see

coolboy007 i am having some problem .. i did some as u did but after 30-50 secs screen keeps freezing and i have to login again again again.....this is more engorging when i need cover my trade

any one can help!!

ps.. i have PIV with 512 ram 256 internet connect.. and i do open 4 appl. at rhe time - live nifty chart and stock live chart , Rm, 2 live chat site and YM

any suggestioon ?

mk

Thanks Coolboy..

I've first tried with Microsoft VM without success. Later installed Sun JRE (1.5.0_14 as given by Reliance Money). Yet again, not getting the streamng quotes.. price area shows only ":10" and nothing else..

As further info, I've Windows VISTA as operating system.

Please help

thanks
V

Last edited:
I've been using Reliance Money from the day they launched. It was a pathetic product when they launched but off late they have improved a lot. Insta trade is equivalent to other products available in the market now..I'm happy with it and they are adding functionalities.

Agreed they still need to improve a lot, but they are the cheapest in the market. Add on costs like STT, turnover charges are on the brokerage and since their brokerage is only 1 paise you end up paying the least amount of transaction costs.:)

coolboy007

coolboy007 i am having some problem .. i did some as u did but after 30-50 secs screen keeps freezing and i have to login again again again.....this is more engorging when i need cover my trade

any one can help!!

ps.. i have PIV with 512 ram 256 internet connect.. and i do open 4 appl. at rhe time - live nifty chart and stock live chart , Rm, 2 live chat site and YM

any suggestioon ?

mk
Well.... Screen Freezes:eek: You mean Internet Explorer hangs.. Well that never happened with me. Your PC config are fine and no worries there even i run 3-4 programs at a time.
Well why dont you EMAILC CUST CARE frm your reliancemoney MAIL. They will reply in a Day or two.

For the meantime here is my Suggestion to you. IF Insta keeps hanging as you say then LOG IN TO Fast trade Select your SCRIP in Market watch. Now Right click on the Scrip Name Tab and select Market Depth--- This way the LTP Is Live like the Insta trade , Last Traded PRice is Live streaming and when you are tracking just 1 Scrip or when you Trying to cover your position this will help as you dnt have to again and again Click REFRESH.

Thats the only help i cn do. When Insta is not working i do the same with fast trade to get Live streaming quotes:D

coolboy007

Thanks Coolboy..

I've first tried with Microsoft VM without success. Later installed Sun JRE (1.5.0_14 as given by Reliance Money). Yet again, not getting the streamng quotes.. price area shows only ":10" and nothing else..

As further info, I've Windows VISTA as operating system.

Please help

thanks
V
Vinod ,

It seems you bought a New Laptop or PC as it has Windows Vista ( Assuming u didnt upgrade to Windows Vista) , you Most probably be having Internet Explorer Version 7 which is NOT SUPPORTED by Reliance money so you wont get any quotes at all.
This is a problem with RM , i cant access Instatrade thru my Laptop as it has
IE7 and it doesnt update quotes.
I dont know how to Downgrade to IE6 ( some techie will help here ) , in my whole life i only Upgraded but Reliance money tell to Downgrade your S/W:eek: But thats hw things Work in Reliance Group.
Itna paisa mein Itnaaich milega Goes for RM too.

Vinod ,

It seems you bought a New Laptop or PC as it has Windows Vista ( Assuming u didnt upgrade to Windows Vista) , you Most probably be having Internet Explorer Version 7 which is NOT SUPPORTED by Reliance money so you wont get any quotes at all.
This is a problem with RM , i cant access Instatrade thru my Laptop as it has
IE7 and it doesnt update quotes.
I dont know how to Downgrade to IE6 ( some techie will help here ) , in my whole life i only Upgraded but Reliance money tell to Downgrade your S/W:eek: But thats hw things Work in Reliance Group.
Itna paisa mein Itnaaich milega Goes for RM too.
Nice observation.. You are right, mine is a Dell Vostro laptop which has Windows VISTA (not upgraded from XP). IE is 8.0.6001

Will now try to install IE6 and see.

thanks for your help..

V

coolboy007

Nice observation.. You are right, mine is a Dell Vostro laptop which has Windows VISTA (not upgraded from XP). IE is 8.0.6001

Will now try to install IE6 and see.

thanks for your help..

V
Yups!!!!!!!
Try installing IE6 and am sure Insta will work again. Any problem , do tell me maybe i can help.

I am also facing the same problem with INSTA trade. after logging in watch list is displayed but it gets disconnected within a second automatically.

I repeatedly complaining to the company but no responce.

I am having vista IE 7 with Java 6 update 12

Has anybody is successfully connected to Inst trade in March 2009 . please help for setting.