Has anyone ever sucessfully logged into reliance money instatrade

Hi All,

Has anyone ever logged in to reliance insta trade interface. I tried my level best, and all the directions given by them, but in vain. :mad:

I havent ever heard the sucess story from anyone. If you happens to be the first one in my search over this universe please respond here :rolleyes: . How you made to it.

If someone looking for reliance money as the only option please dont commit that mistake with your hard earned money.

hahahahah

nice one
Even i too had the same problem launching INSTA TRADE

but some how i got lucky..

i had IE 7 installed on my system, i uninstalled it..
also try Installing latest JRE from sun website (Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 6 Update 3) and then follow t/s as per their email...

i wish u good luck..:)

Did you get instatrade to work. I had it working earlier but, I just upgraded to a new PC and instatrade just won't work now. I have IE7 with Java (Version 6 Update 3) installed. I configured all the setting to allow pop-ups and cookies. Downloaded JVM and changed the internet settings to enable Microsoft VM and disabled JVM. But, when I log in I can't see anything in the center of the page. The part where prices used to show and get updated just doesn't show now. Everything else looks like it should.

yes bombaytrader it's working for me

in my last message i did mentioned that i tried uninstalling IE 7 and it worked for me...
as you r telling..u r able to login to insta trade but u r not getting price ticker...looks to me that applet fails to initialize...
i'am not sure whether u get a box of IE security warning( JVM135.tmp )..
if u r not getting this security warning then applet will never intialize in IE..

let me know what happens after after u login ..do u see a java screen up there or not

No I'm not getting any error. That part of the page is just blank. Should I uninstall ie7 and reinstall it or should I go back to ie6 ?

Thanks for the help.

Hi Friends...
I am a new trader on the block. But I have learned quite a lot many good things from Traderji.
I have the trading account with SHAREKHAN. In the carnage that happened this week, I had sold all my stocks on monday morning (21 jan).
Yesterday, after the market recovered a bit, I thought of buying back my stocks. So, I logged into my account. I had around 1 lac rupees with my account. So I thought I would be able to buy many of my favourite stocks at a bargain price.
As I punched the order, my trading terminal said "Not enough money in the account".
I was highly surprised. Since, I had sold all my stocks on Monday, I hadn't experienced all the losses that happened in next two days. SO, I was expecting at least 1 lac rupees in my account.
So, I checked my limit statement and it said only 25 thounsand. Now, how is it possible... I know I will get my money back, but what's the point. I mean, if you cannot buy at this time then what's the point in getting back ur money later.. :(

Today, I was reading some threads in traderji. And I found that its not only me but many other small investors who are facing the same problems.

So, in spite of having money in our accounts, we cannot jump in to buy our favourite stocks at this 'highly important time'.
Now, my serious question is, WHAT IS THE USE OF BEING TRADER URSELF WHEN WE GET SUCH TYPE OF SERVICE IN INDIA.

ISN'T it best to simply invest in Mutual Funds. At least they can buy and sell the stocks at the appropriate times.

I feel pathetic seeing the services of INDIAN financial companies..

Thanks..
Please reply and write your invaluable comments..

SUNIL

I am really tired of trying to login reliance money(both insta trade , normal trade) from last three days. Site is always slow, by that time logging ok, while placing order, timeout happens and restart the login process.

Could you tell me on how to close this reliance money account. Really frustating and no use of account which is not useful at the right time.

Site is too slow and frequent timeouts, due to which we cannot buy or sell shares on-time. I feel, we can use Reliancemoney only for Long Term trading, so that we can use it less times when server load is less.

yes bombaytrader it's working for me

in my last message i did mentioned that i tried uninstalling IE 7 and it worked for me...
as you r telling..u r able to login to insta trade but u r not getting price ticker...looks to me that applet fails to initialize...
i'am not sure whether u get a box of IE security warning( JVM135.tmp )..
if u r not getting this security warning then applet will never intialize in IE..

let me know what happens after after u login ..do u see a java screen up there or not
I am also having troubles in getting the price ticking applet in reliance money insta trade, without which we can't make any trade.

As usual, reliance money support is so poor..???

Can you please help me..

Vinod