Going with the Intraday Mini-Flow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

orderflow13

Well done Hari......MJ,Rakesh,Alex,Smart,....took the long trade?

Saint
sir, as raksh said i also wasnt sure about rules, i thought we dont take fresh positions in last hour so didnt post here, but yes i gone long cuz 1) the point u n deep mentioned 2) stop loss of 2775 was very near .

V

vvvv

A human pshychology subject I have here - nursing a bruised ego after "60 min flow with a TWEAK/TWIST" debacle - doesn't miss an opportunity to be ahead of some distinguished members here (who actually share their knowledge & experience), by quoting at end of every day his "huge profits", as if suggesting something.

Sometimes, he gets it too -

At end of every bar (15/30) where there was a "query" from him, he managed to take the last long trade w/o asking or confirming with anyone, and to be in good books of Mr Saint & others, declaring he made "huge profits", especially when others made losses or missed the trade.
Hmm.... a sort of "superior complex" whether in actual or paper - can't say for sure.

I have gone through his posts in the 60 min flow thread - a very interesting character. As is widely said & believed, we are all wearing MASKS behind this WOLD WIDE WEB and try to be SPIDERMAN (a superhero) - but a person's nature canot be concealed for long.
Show-off of knowledge in this forum is a necessity to some extent - that's the only way of sharing-n-learning process. But show-off of money.... well, nothing more to say.

WHHHHHHHHAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought this is the super moderator mr traderji himself
no it isnt him
buddy r u a phsyciatrist , a doctor?????????? wht r u??????????

Had gone long at 2813+7, but wasnt very confident of the rules...so went in with 1/2 my size....still ok, something is better than nothing.
Well done,Segul......actually there was a minor pivot forming on the 15 at around the 2814 area.Most of us took off our profits at the 2780-2800 area.Reversal there would have involved a bit of anticipation and prediction without something from the higher timeframes.

Now look at the 60min chart........we have ourselves a WRB Breakdown bar,followed by no follow through and a bullish bar that negated 50% of that breakdown bar.Yes....a failed breakdown pattern......Basically went long over that bar.....2836+7=2843.

Saint
Saint,
I am sorry, but this is getting a bit complicated for me.
Though I wasnt exactly sure when I took that long at 2813+7..the reason was that mkts made a WRB after a consolidation....which was followed by a resting bar around half its size. Now, after this bar, prices shd have continued going down. Not doing that meant a reversal for me, so I went long.

Also, as per my understanding, we take the high/low of 60min bar (as in short/long)...when we make a continuous move in a direction. Todays move didnt qualify for this treatment I guess. However, if we looked at 60 min today just for a re-confirmation...than the logic is well understood.

Please let me know where am I going wrong.....

Rakesh

I have gone through his posts in the 60 min flow thread - a very interesting character. As is widely said & believed, we are all wearing MASKS behind this WOLD WIDE WEB and try to be SPIDERMAN (a superhero) - but a person's nature canot be concealed for long.
Show-off of knowledge in this forum is a necessity to some extent - that's the only way of sharing-n-learning process. But show-off of money.... well, nothing more to say.
Do you analyse only Hari or everyone here? If I have been lucky enough to get your kind attention...please write a few words about me also...

Though the reason for coming to this site may be different for everyone....the only ones who benifit are the ones who come here to learn something.

Would it matter if someone proves himself or not here? And if not, what purpose do we solve by analysing people? You have taken great pains to analyse Hari...hope you have spent a higher effort in getting this method right. If yes...please guide us in our trades on the coming Monday.(in a blunt manner...what I am asking you is to prove your understanding of the system)

Rakesh

Do you analyse only Hari or everyone here? If I have been lucky enough to get your kind attention...please write a few words about me also...

........hope you have spent a higher effort in getting this method right. If yes...please guide us in our trades on the coming Monday.(in a blunt manner...what I am asking you is to prove your understanding of the system)

Rakesh
I Second Rakesh there....
*sarcastic tone* Please help us in our trades OH blessed one !

Hari is a good trader and we all look forward to his trades my friend....

MJ-

Status
Not open for further replies.