General Trading Chat

PreSap

I am using standard NIFTY quotes provided by Google Finance and running the algorithms in Matlab...
I am not maintaining any database - as all is real time.
Can you recommend a No-SQL database that maintains this data that is coming out. I would appreciate if someone could help....
This gives rise to a trend of understanding the stocks that are predictable...So you can filter it out better...
And also build up cross-correlation between stocks and model...
Doing this you could tell the time when most stocks do movement...
Mongo Db

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys

Sorry in the morning - there was a bug in the system and it gave higher forecasts - I have fixed them...
So this is how the model has performed today:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1n2ZtPgvDmW5BnHXVVioaZd4r6Wln1PLfXnoPz2NfJVc/edit?usp=sharing

Now I understand what the traders talk about targets....So you can see the three values as Target 1, Target 2 and Target 3, where in most cases it would be Stable forecast, Conservative forecast and Aggresive forecast....

I have also shown how the model runs on real-time in sheet 2 where stocks which don't have the tendency to grow reaches gets removed and new stocks gets added....

But in Sheet 1, in the stocks where moderate probablities of growth were there, the following stocks behaved close to the forecasts...I will show you.

Ashiana Housing Ltd: High 125.40 Forecast : Stable Market bottomline 121.75
Aditya Birla Fashion And Retail Ltd: High 204.60, Forecast: Conservative Market Forecast 203.03
Itc Ltd: High 275.10, Forecast: Aggresive Forecast: 274.66
Bharti Airtel Ltd: High 351.20, Forecast: Stable Forecast bottomline: 353.64

So you see - each stock has its own mind and follows a particular pattern based on the type of people trading in the stocks...

But Nifty I showed has a tendency to fall
Nifty Bank did go pretty close to aggresive forecasts...

I also understand that traders expect stoploss - which I will set on the Volatility - but the thing in - as in sheet 2 I show, if the stocks leave the two top distributions of chances of going very high and moderate - then its point to leave the stock...

when you say, stocks which don't have tendency to grow, does it mean system failed to predict? If you have 10 stocks at the market open, you can only add to the list, removing means, you cannot be sure of your performance after mkt closing.

Ignore this msg, if my understanding is incorrect.
No ...my dates messed up....Instead of taking last 45 days data, th AI was builing on 45 days from Monday this week...So it was a technical problem for some stocks...

As per your question, removing would mean that it has lost its edge to be a potent stocks-so be careful
for example IBHF moved down after 1pm and you can see the trend...
https://www.google.com/search?q=nse...0j35i39j0l2.2870j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

But it is not in any favour and chances of going high is almost 0.
Now I had made aggresive forecast of 679 and it reached high and then fell....
So that was the target and the AI did its work just fine

Now its predicted to go to 642

Last edited: