General Trading Chat

NIFTY SPOT TDST RESISTANCE at 11589 approx

NIFTY SPOT SETUP 9 bar completed yesterday with perfect signal.

BNFTY SPOT SETUP 9 completed yesterday with perfect.

Regards

Simple Trader
Thanks.

Perfect signal ? Perfect SELL signal ??

Also, could you take a look at BoB and JSPL ? Thanks in advance.

NIFTY SPOT TDST RESISTANCE at 11589 approx

NIFTY SPOT SETUP 9 bar completed yesterday with perfect signal.

BNFTY SPOT SETUP 9 completed yesterday with perfect.

Regards

Simple Trader
How did you calculate TDST resistance for nifty spot at 11589 ? Can you post the chart ? Asking just to ensure that you are not making any mistake...

Smart_trade

Thanks.

Perfect signal ? Perfect SELL signal ??

Also, could you take a look at BoB and JSPL ? Thanks in advance.
Perfect SELL means BAR 8 or BAR 9's HIGH is greater than BAR 7 or earlier bars.

TDST resistance is at 187 approx. in JINDALSTEL SPOT and 187.75 approx. in Futures. Except this no signal in Daily.
SETUP BAR 4 is in process of making in WEEKLY chart spot and bar 5 in process in Futures Weekly.

BANKBARODA spot is at important or near trading levels.
SPOT TDST RES = 124
SETUP 9 completed yesterday with perfect signal and today bar 10 also completed.
FUTURES TDST RES = 124.3
SETUP 9 completed with perfect signal on 14.03.19 and today SETUP 11 completed.

Regards

Simple Trader

How did you calculate TDST resistance for nifty spot at 11589 ? Can you post the chart ? Asking just to ensure that you are not making any mistake...

Smart_trade
Dear Sir,

Pleasure to have your comment.

BUY SETUP BAR 1 started @ 10.09.2018. TDST RES was calculated from the close of 07.09.2018 close because of GAP between these two days.
BUY SETUP BAR's continued till BAR 21 @ 11.10.2018 ( Don't use recycle).

Don't know how to post chart. Once tried but couldn't able to post.

Regards

Simple Trader

Dear Sir,

Pleasure to have your comment.

BUY SETUP BAR 1 started @ 10.09.2018. TDST RES was calculated from the close of 07.09.2018 close because of GAP between these two days.
BUY SETUP BAR's continued till BAR 21 @ 11.10.2018 ( Don't use recycle).

Don't know how to post chart. Once tried but couldn't able to post.

Regards

Simple Trader
Never mind, I could get your logic which is correct...

Smart_trade

Just found the simple attachment button in the traderji site. I was trying via other websites and than connecting that link here.

Regards

Simple Trader

EDIT: Kindly note that Volume is of futures as my data vendor don't provide spot volume and also I have plotted the bars of simple moving average of 7 minus the current price.

Attachments

Perfect SELL means BAR 8 or BAR 9's HIGH is greater than BAR 7 or earlier bars.

TDST resistance is at 187 approx. in JINDALSTEL SPOT and 187.75 approx. in Futures. Except this no signal in Daily.
SETUP BAR 4 is in process of making in WEEKLY chart spot and bar 5 in process in Futures Weekly.

BANKBARODA spot is at important or near trading levels.
SPOT TDST RES = 124
SETUP 9 completed yesterday with perfect signal and today bar 10 also completed.
FUTURES TDST RES = 124.3
SETUP 9 completed with perfect signal on 14.03.19 and today SETUP 11 completed.

Regards

Simple Trader
Thanks.

For BoB, that 125-135 is also the gap area. It has failed to breach that zone earlier.

For JSPL, spot 190 was the target given by another member earlier as the top of a downsloping channel.

Good to see many different methods coming out with similar targets. Looking forward to more from you. Keep it up :up:

Never mind, I could get your logic which is correct...

Smart_trade
Please post a chart showing this for us, those who are illiterate in TD methods :)

Just found the simple attachment button in the traderji site. I was trying via other websites and than connecting that link here.

Regards

Simple Trader
You can simply copy paste the image in the reply box.

Thanks.

For BoB, that 125-135 is also the gap area. It has failed to breach that zone earlier.

For JSPL, spot 190 was the target given by another member earlier as the top of a downsloping channel.

Good to see many different methods coming out with similar targets. Looking forward to more from you. Keep it up :up:

Please post a chart showing this for us, those who are illiterate in TD methods :)
Dear Timepass,

Just realized that my SPOT DATA OF STOCKS only is one day delayed that means it doesn't include todays data. Future's data includes todays.

Kindly do the adjustments in SETUP BAR calculation only in spot data of stocks.

Thanks for suggesting copy paste feature also.

Regards

Simple Trader