General Trading Chat

Real estate developers are using all measures to attract flat buyers....I got an offer from a very reputed builder who is known for quality construction that if I book a flat with him I just pay 10 % for booking and registration and pay balance 90 % on possession after 3 years.. normally on such deals the flat is mortgaged to a housing finance company and builder pays EMI till possession and after the possession the house buyer starts paying EMI...but here I told them that I dont want to take a housing loan ...they are fine with 90 % payment at possession even without a home loan.

They even have multiple booking discounts.....good times for end user home buyers.....one builder in Thane ( near Mumbar ) has a scheme that if you book a flat with him , he will give you a flat of similar size in the same area till possession without you paying any rent......so 3 years rent is saved.....they even organise bridge finance....

Smart_trade
Sir, this is very common in Delhi NCR and has been in vogue for 3 years now.One variant of scheme very popular with investors works like this.One books a flat by paying 10% and balance 90% on possession.Loan is on the person but is guaranteed by the builder and he pays all the EMIs.On possession you can sell back at 10% profit or at market selling price whichever is higher or take possession..The only cliche is that builder should not go bankrupt.Reputed builders like Godrej Raheja etc are offering such schemes.
Even better schemes are for end users in RTM flats.Fully furnished flats with complete woodwork in all rooms,Geysers in toilets,complete lighting and fans installed, ACs in all rooms complete modular kitchen with chimney.They even throw in a washing machine.NO Registration charges, free parking slots,free club membership,and one year free maintenance and to top it all selling price of flat is basic BSP which is cheaper than resale value.On top of that these flats are eligible for PMAY.What else one can wish for.I have suggested all friends who dont have a dwelling to have a hard look at these options.

Sir, this is very common in Delhi NCR and has been in vogue for 3 years now.One variant of scheme very popular with investors works like this.One books a flat by paying 10% and balance 90% on possession.Loan is on the person but is guaranteed by the builder and he pays all the EMIs.On possession you can sell back at 10% profit or at market selling price whichever is higher or take possession..The only cliche is that builder should not go bankrupt.Reputed builders like Godrej Raheja etc are offering such schemes.
Even better schemes are for end users in RTM flats.Fully furnished flats with complete woodwork in all rooms,Geysers in toilets,complete lighting and fans installed, ACs in all rooms complete modular kitchen with chimney.They even throw in a washing machine.NO Registration charges, free parking slots,free club membership,and one year free maintenance and to top it all selling price of flat is basic BSP which is cheaper than resale value.On top of that these flats are eligible for PMAY.What else one can wish for.I have suggested all friends who dont have a dwelling to have a hard look at these options.
Bro
If possible, then please post more details, on what you said for end users in RTM flats, particularly in Noida, Gr Noida and GZB areas.

may be because,
in HYD inventory is not in tune with that of Delhi NCR, particularly Noida, Gr Noida and GZB
huge huge inventory and I feel that in next 4-5 years there may not be much appreciation.