General Trading Chat

I purchased my flat in 2013, builder had taken 5 Lakh extra for parking place, still parking lot is yet to be allotted. Unfortunately RERA was not there to protect buyer. May be with exception of Godrej every builder screwed home buyer as they liked.

Forget parking till date builder has not given O/C, many things in building are incomplete, we are forced to live as illegal occupants even after coughing up close to 1.5 cr.

Now this crooks can no more take home buyer's money and show them middle finger.
You purchased at the high of the bull market in real estate ( 2003-2013)....all type of builders were in construction business. But some builders are known for honourig their words and giving everything they promised to flat buyers though their rates are little expensive.Good and honest bulder is as important in buying a flat as a good company with honest management having good corporate governance record.....RERA has changed things for better now. Next bull market in real estate is 4-5 years away.....it may start from 2024-25

ST

You could buy your own plot and build your own house with a parking area for that much! Depends on where you stay of course.

:)
In Mumbai, Can't dream of Plot with own house and parking for that amount.
On a lighter note while I was house hunting, got one call from broker, he asked "Sir, are you looking to buy property in South Mumbai?", I said yes but there is some budget constraint, he said tell me which one you liked and your budget, I will negotiate for you. My reply, " I liked Antilia, but owner doesn't seem to be interested for my budget", Broker fell down from his chair while laughing.

You purchased at the high of the bull market in real estate ( 2003-2013)....all type of builders were in construction business. But some builders are known for honourig their words and giving everything they promised to flat buyers though their rates are little expensive.Good and honest bulder is as important in buying a flat as a good company with honest management having good corporate governance record.....RERA has changed things for better now. Next bull market in real estate is 4-5 years away.....it may start from 2024-25

ST
Yes Sir,

if lady luck smiles and I can gather some bucks will try to move.

You could buy your own plot and build your own house with 2 car parks for that much! You'd still have some surplus to buy 2 cars and a driver!

Depends on where you stay and how you build it of course. Not everyone thinks alike!

sorry bro
not feasible in major metro cities
land is very very costly
unless yes, you buy a piece of land, build 3-4 (or more) stories, (that is, you have to become a builder yourself, for that)
sell extra flats
then possible only

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
In Mumbai, Can't dream of Plot with own house and parking for that amount.
On a lighter note while I was house hunting, got one call from broker, he asked "Sir, are you looking to buy property in South Mumbai?", I said yes but there is some budget constraint, he said tell me which one you liked and your budget, I will negotiate for you. My reply, " I liked Antilia, but owner doesn't seem to be interested for my budget", Broker fell down from his chair while laughing.
Bengaluru Residents are slightly luckier. The size of the city keeps increasing (No Sea)! So, the rates are more moderate in comparison.

You could buy your own plot and build your own house with 2 car parks for that much! You'd still have some surplus to buy 2 cars and a driver!

Depends on where you stay and how you build it of course. Not everyone thinks alike!

Lived in a service apt for about 3 months in 3rd block koramangala. Absolutely loved it. Loved the park and the small library.

Don't think 2-3 crores would be enough there, would it? :)