General Trading Chat

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
It is simple....so if you consider Bank Nifty 24800 put chart,you draw 200 ema and 36 ema on 1 min timeframe on OBV chart.Then trade the pivots in OBV chart .So if we are above 200 ema and we get a move in OBV and the PH gets taken out, you buy, stoploss below the pivot low below the 36 ema pivot low.If the move is above the 36 ema but below 200 ema then we trade half the quantity....profit booking as per your greed and fear level.If you see there were 2 excellent trades today in BNF 24800 puts.

My Ami does not have option charts and I am unable to post options chart from Kite as now facility to post the chart is not there in Kite.

OBV is a template.It can be used in various ways.Varunji has shared many such ways, we can also devise few more ways ourselves.

Smart_trade
Options chart
Screen Shot 2017-08-08 at 7.52.54 PM.png

No,it is not a question of just 1 RS seat, it is a question of loss of face for congress if Ahmad Patel loses .It is also a strong blow to Sonia Gandhi and the Gandhi dynasty ......it will have far reaching impact on political scene in the country.That is why Congress and BJP both are fighting it as a fight to finish.....it is a big fight tonight.

ST
Da,

Congress is almost extinct ........ kewal antim sanskaar honi hai ....... ho jaayegi.

It is simple....so if you consider Bank Nifty 24800 put chart,you draw 200 ema and 36 ema on 1 min timeframe on OBV chart.Then trade the pivots in OBV chart .So if we are above 200 ema and we get a move in OBV and the PH gets taken out, you buy, stoploss below the pivot low below the 36 ema pivot low.If the move is above the 36 ema but below 200 ema then we trade half the quantity....profit booking as per your greed and fear level.If you see there were 2 excellent trades today in BNF 24800 puts.

My Ami does not have option charts and I am unable to post options chart from Kite as now facility to post the chart is not there in Kite.

OBV is a template.It can be used in various ways.Varunji has shared many such ways, we can also devise few more ways ourselves.

Smart_trade
Thanks a lot ST da

option chart..trades are marked.I hope I am right in my understanding
thanks

checkmate7

Axis Bank also cuts interest rate to 3.5% on savings bank account

I see today Moderator Ji also involved in Political Talk in this Trading Thread. :D ... Yeh Politics Cheez hi aisi hai .. :p
To bhai aap ne kaunsi trading related baat kahi hai..:D...this election is important to all including we traders .

Smart_trade

Last edited:

checkmate7

Auro pharma and Intas in race to buy Mallinckrodt......

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Logic is same......

ST
Sir, the interpretation I got, that we trade as per obv chart, i.e.enter long at pivot break in obv chart (when obv is above both 200 and 36ema), also set stop loss as per obv chart. But while taking longs (in this example), price should also be above both emas.
Precedence is given to OBV.
Is that correct?

Vivek