General Trading Chat

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Reliance Capital is going up everyday on the assumption that its subsidiaries in insurance and asset management will be listed soon. This will unlock value for Reliance Capital shareholders.

Smart_trade
Also, it hit sell CD stop loss, even before it gave a down close, i.e. it gave an indication that the sell CD will recycle before it gave an entry, "dead on arrival" (making use of your observation).

Vivek

NF and BNF are moving in a small range of 16 and 40 points since last 60 mins :(
So better to remain on sidelines :mad:

On 3rd Nov 1995 Nifty was at 1000. Today it is at 10000 so appreciation of 10 X .....HDFC Equity -Regular-Growth Fund appreciated 77 X in the same period.......big difference.

Source : HDFC Mutual Fund mail received today

Smart_trade

Also, it hit sell CD stop loss, even before it gave a down close, i.e. it gave an indication that the sell CD will recycle before it gave an entry, "dead on arrival" (making use of your observation).

Vivek
Means ?

in simple language .... for Demark illiterate people like us ..... what does this mean .......

BTW today Ashwini Gujral gave a Buy reco for RelCap .....

Bajaj Finance starting a detour today, so the "caravan" is likely to halt for a while, someone can join if they like.

Vivek
Last time you posted the count was 12 ....... Now has the count of 13 completed ?

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Last time you posted the count was 12 ....... Now has the count of 13 completed ?
13 completed yesterday, I thought you will be with me on this one, today should be down close, watch out from today onwards (which I posted earlier as Wednesday onwards) to look for buying opportunity.

Vivek