Finvasia

Hi @adam101,

We'll keep you posted.

Collateral margin can be used to buy/sell shares for intraday and Future & Options positions for intraday and over night. To take delivery of new shares you need to have upfront full cash margin. Thanks
@Finvasia regarding usage of collateral margin that one can not buy delivery shares against such margin the restriction is from SEBI or this is not being allowed by FINVASIA? can you share SEBI letter / circular in this regard. thanks

Finvasia

@Finvasia regarding usage of collateral margin that one can not buy delivery shares against such margin the restriction is from SEBI or this is not being allowed by FINVASIA? can you share SEBI letter / circular in this regard. thanks
Hi Adam! According to SEBI's circular dated Nov 19, 2019 for margin on equity based delivery trading, brokers need to collect VaR+ELM. Further purchasing stocks against existing collateral will put your account in debit balance. So, we need traders to fund the entire delivery purchase value in advance to reduce the risk and avoid any kind of penalty for the client. Regards

Finvasia

what does "Refresh Broadcast" & "Refresh Clients" button does in finvasia Nest terminal?
Hi @ackin12345!
"Refresh Broadcast" can be used when client's internet is disconnected. This will refresh the data and connection.
"Refresh Client" is an internal function and used by our dealers/AP when they want to refresh their mapped clients. This is not for retails clients. Thanks

i m getting error like following in NEST please help, is my internet weak, or my windows have problem, or its from finvasia itself

{

NestPlus Error : om_plus_launch is failed while sending request
NestPlus Message : Global IP retrieval is failed
NestPlus Error : sending check for updates request is failed
NestPlus Error : prelogin request is failed while sending request
NestPlus Message : dd_tplant_sin1z Broadcast DD Status: Connection broken
NestPlus Message : dd_services_inetlz Interactive DD Status: Connection broken

}

Finvasia

i m getting error like following in NEST please help, is my internet weak, or my windows have problem, or its from finvasia itself

{

NestPlus Error : om_plus_launch is failed while sending request
NestPlus Message : Global IP retrieval is failed
NestPlus Error : sending check for updates request is failed
NestPlus Error : prelogin request is failed while sending request
NestPlus Message : dd_tplant_sin1z Broadcast DD Status: Connection broken
NestPlus Message : dd_services_inetlz Interactive DD Status: Connection broken

}
These messages are when NEST is trying to establish connection with NEST PLUS. When client logs into NEST Software, it starts establishing the connection with NEST PLUS which might take 2-3 minutes depending on internet connection. Kindly Inbox us your client code, we'll have one of our executives get in touch to look into the matter. Thanks

Once again no daily contract notes. Earlier they use to say you can download from prism, now on prism they have not uploaded nse contract note since july 1st. Two days no nse contract on mail..
I am a new Client for Finvasia. Even I did not receive the contract note on my mail. Neither is it uploaded in PRISM. is this the Normal experience for others?

:confusedd::confusedd::confusedd::confusedd::confusedd: