Finvasia

Finvasia

whether finvasia provides e-dis facility of CDSL? zerodha went live with this in 2019. RKSV, Groww, Upstox etc. also provide this facility. Recently CDSL has introduced TPIN system as well in e-dis.
if e-dis is enabled then delivery trading can be done without PoA but with same speed and convenience.. online enabling is to be done by client only once in 90 days. https://www.cdslindia.com/Footer/Edis.html
what is the status in finvasia?
Hi @adam101! We are in the process to implement e-DIS. Will keep you posted. Thanks

Finvasia

Hello Finvasia,

My client id is FA14985,I haven't received my yesterday contract Note like previous weeks(received later after sending mail to back office),i suppose there are glitches in your mail delivery system as i noticed inverted commas on both side of mail id in failed delivery system.

Can you please check?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
Yes @Finvasia - no Contract note received on email for 30-Jun-20 as of now!
Finvasia bhaiya do something about contract notes. We know that there is a spam folder too in our inbox and we check that too. If email bounce or is not sent from your end even spam folder won't show any email by magic. Problem is not on clients email end but your end, please fix it instead of asking us to check spam folder. Also, Prism needs improvement, unnecessarily time and data is wasted and most times Prism doesn't works. If not, we all would be happily downloading contract notes from Prism. And anyways, brokers are bound to send contract notes and not that customers are bound to download. Hope you understand. Thanks. :)
Red signal. Stay alert guys. No contract notes again from 2 days.
Moreover on chat there is a support guy Krishna.. the way he react when I asked him why contract notes are not sent.. made me really think .. how quality of service is degrading for finvasia

Dear TJ Members,

Thank you for your kind patience. The contract note issue has been resolved for good. We have sent the contract notes again. In case you have received them more than once, kindly ignore. And if you need contract notes for any particular day, please request a ticket in Prism – Others and we shall do the needful. We regret the inconvenience caused. Thanks

Finvasia

Lets say I sold put as NRML and its in the money i.e. that I have to take delivery. Now do I need 100% cash in my account ? or I can have collateral margin lets say 90% and 10% cash ..will that work ?
Yes, for delivery, you need to have upfront 100% as cash funds in your account. Thanks

ryan4ucar

Hi Finvasia , I have recieved a margin shortfall email when i have more than double the margin money currently available in my account . I called ur customer support team who said they would find out and will call me back but them seem to have not bothered. Can some sone sort the issue out?

Finvasia

Hi @adam101,
thanks for responding. @Finvasia how much time will it take to release this facility?
We'll keep you posted.
@Finvasia could you please reply in detail. I thought collateral margin could be used to buy scrips....!!??
Collateral margin can be used to buy/sell shares for intraday and Future & Options positions for intraday and over night. To take delivery of new shares you need to have upfront full cash margin. Thanks

Finvasia

Hi Finvasia , I have recieved a margin shortfall email when i have more than double the margin money currently available in my account . I called ur customer support team who said they would find out and will call me back but them seem to have not bothered. Can some sone sort the issue out?
Hi @ryan4ucar! Please inbox us your client code, we'll have this checked. Thanks