Finvasia

Finvasia

Please share a customer care number so that I can get in touch incase of important questions. As a client, I need to have a working customer care number.
You can reach us out at: +91-172 4740000/6750000. Also, you can leave a message at our live chat support on our website and our executives will get back to you. Thanks

You can reach us out at: +91-172 4740000/6750000. Also, you can leave a message at our live chat support on our website and our executives will get back to you. Thanks
Hello Finvasia,

It will be Appreciated if you can update your scalpert Mobile App as it has lots of bugs(I often get error of operation failed or someone else logged in to your account,please login again),My laptop has stopped working and i am not sure how much time it will take to Repair. So i have to trade on scalpert app.

Hope you will take into consideration my concern.

Regards
Deepak Singh

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

@Finvasia - I am using nest desktop software - and when I carry option as NRML (overnight) - next day it does not show price I bought ..it shows close of the day price ..how do I fix that ..because of this I have a lot of confusion as to what price I bought ..I have to look at contract note every time.