Finvasia

@Finvasia I am having a really bad and frustrating experience while opening/activating account with you.
My client id as told by your CS is FA21870

Its been 3 working days I submitted the application. My PAN number is KRA verified. On tuesday I was told that I will be getting my account activated by Wednesday. On Wednesday I was told that it will be activated by Thursday. But when I contacted today I was told that it has been rejected because I am not the first account holder in my joint bank account so a document mentioning EorS mode is required. I asked the CS to provide the sebi guideline or order which categorically says to ask for EorS mode if the account is joint and arrange a phone call from Finvasia. Neither did your CS provided the sebi circular nor did someone called.
FYI my account number provided during KRA verfication and your application is same.
Zerodha opened the account without asking for EorS.

Point number 2 on page 3 of this SEBI Link does not mention anything about mode of operation of account.

Let me know if you can help.

@Finvasia Even after running after you for so many days neither you guys were not able to provide the compliance document as asked by me nor was my trading account enabled fully. Everytime I was given false promises and nothing else. I have now lost interest in your company after seeing such pathetic service. I have raised a ticket to cancel my account with you. Please process that.

@Finvasia Even after running after you for so many days neither you guys were not able to provide the compliance document as asked by me nor was my trading account enabled fully. Everytime I was given false promises and nothing else. I have now lost interest in your company after seeing such pathetic service. I have raised a ticket to cancel my account with you. Please process that.
So almost after more than a week, my account got operational now. Let's see how things move forward from here. My first experience has not been good at all.

Finvasia

Hi @cybersurfer, We apologise for the inconvenience you had to face. We've been informed that the issue has now been resolved. Please feel free to get back to us, if require further assistance. Regards

Finvasia

Due to the extreme volatility in the market, exchange has changed VAR and ELM in various stocks. Therefore, we are currently providing intraday limits based on scrip wise exchange margin in the cash segment. Please refer to this link- https://www1.nseindia.com/products/content/equities/equities/homepage_eq.htm for details on the intraday limits that we currently offer under our basic plan

We understand the role that additional intraday margin plays but in these unprecedented times there is a need to manage risk more diligently. Therefore, we are not offering our Bronze, Silver & Platinum leverage plans in any segment until further notice.

Please refer to the image below for details on current limits.

leverage plan.png

Kindly note that we are working on a new leverage plan that we will inform clients shortly. Please feel free to reach out to our support team for additional queries.

Stay Safe. Thanks

@Finvasia Quotes already froze two times today. Other users are also facing the issue. Please take care of this.
Mine was freezing,i logged out to login again(presuming it will improve),After struggling with few error(permissin denied) Manage to login after 5 minutes, Thankfully my position was not open,else i would have been crushed.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Worst ever platform. Web portal freezing and showing blank page. Unable to square off position lost 2400/- because of this. Even prism site also not opening for live chat. You ppl are playing with traders life. Shut ur shop idiots.