Finvasia

bpr

Dear Traders!

MCX has restored its trade timings effective Thursday,23rd April 2020. Trade timings for all non agricultural commodities will be 9:00 AM - 11:30 PM and for all other commodities- 9:00AM to 5:00 PM.
how much loss u have on ur books for the mcx crude oil event ??

@Finvasia

I'm not happy with the way ur reps are giving misleading information. I dont have POA done with you guys yet, I requested for the same even before lockdown but you guys didnt courier me in time and now i m stuck.

Meanwhile ur reps said, I can use Easiest to transfer shares to CCA account and it would be free. But when I did, I've been charged 9rs + GST per security i transfered. And when inquired , now ur reps said I will be charged again the same when i sell them.

While other firm like angel sent me the mail and that is as follow..

Code:
As you are aware, during the lock-down period all courier companies have shut down services, due to which Sub Brokers will not be able to deliver the POA to our Hyderabad office. Since this is a legal document it needs to be franked prior to activation.We will not be able to activate the POA prior to the franking date.

Fortunately, we have implemented E-Dis concept. In this case the client will be able to sell securities online and our system will prompt the client to provide consent online. Once the client clicks the link and provides consent, only then the sell transaction will be processed and we will be able to do the Exchange pay-in on the basis of this E-Dis consent. This will be applicable only for online transactions done through our Angel Broking Mobile App or Web login.

You are requested to communicate to all your clients and Sub Brokers to do all transactions only through Angel Broking Mobile App or Web login if their POA is not active. Kindly do not execute any transaction through offline/Sub Broker terminal if the client's POA is not active.

Sub brokers have to ensure that before selling securities through offline mode the client's POA is active.
As no one knows how long will it take for couriers to resume in ur state, u can do something like this meanwhile.

But seeing your pace and dedication of work, I doubt u will ever do it.

Just wanted this to come on surface that how u guyz r lazy bears when it comes to customer service.

Have fun,..

May be post lockdown , i might shift to some better broker who cares for their small clients ,..

Regards

@Finvasia I am having a really bad and frustrating experience while opening/activating account with you.
My client id as told by your CS is FA21870

Its been 3 working days I submitted the application. My PAN number is KRA verified. On tuesday I was told that I will be getting my account activated by Wednesday. On Wednesday I was told that it will be activated by Thursday. But when I contacted today I was told that it has been rejected because I am not the first account holder in my joint bank account so a document mentioning EorS mode is required. I asked the CS to provide the sebi guideline or order which categorically says to ask for EorS mode if the account is joint and arrange a phone call from Finvasia. Neither did your CS provided the sebi circular nor did someone called.
FYI my account number provided during KRA verfication and your application is same.
Zerodha opened the account without asking for EorS.

Point number 2 on page 3 of this SEBI Link does not mention anything about mode of operation of account.

Let me know if you can help.