Finvasia

I spoke to excahnge they denied any discussions with you. I have recorded calls from exchange they themself asked me to launch a formal complaint against you. If you want I can post both calls from finvasia and exchange here. So everybody can listen THAT YOU ARE LYING.

I have already filed a complaint against you for lying to a customer

CAN YOU POST SOME WRITTEN DOCUMENT FROM EXCHANGE THAT WHAT U SAID IS TRUE?

After 1 hour discussion with exchange, they informed to submit a written complaint against u, here is the proof of my honesty , please post ur proof, lets see if exchange is lying or u?

Also I have accounts with 6 brokers, they confirmed there is no Block, So this brings a question, why there is only a block on finvasia, what did u do with out money?

PS: you need to know that I was a faithful customer at finvasia, You can see by my trading volumes in your account, but I have lost it now! What are you guys doing, is this a WARNING? to us?

View attachment 42198
Due to Crude negative pricing Brokers want to protect Themselves and Clients. If 100% margin is collected from the client, they can take risk up-to price zero. what if price moves to negative, means there will be no bottom. They need to charge 200% or 500% or 1000% margin, no one knows how much to charge to reduce risk. what if client go bankrupt, Brokers going to loose money.

Vmaster369

My problem of ADD new bank was resolved .they called and all went ok.
I recommended finvasia to my cousin. his account is still not opened lol
reason was given Bank logo is not there on pdf statement lol most stupiest reason.
offcourse he got statement from HDFC bank website after 3-4 times chat witht them
he gave up.
same happened with my moms account like 6 months ago. problem with statement then we went to samco samco was happy to open my moms account with same documents.
i said to cousin go with samco as finvasia is problematic in account openeing,

i am lucky i have account here already so i am stick with them for a while.

i try to get finvaisa customer but they don;t want new customer no wonder there Active UCC neevr gets increased.
https://www1.nseindia.com/invest/content/arbitration_reports/report_1c_2019_20.htm

FYERS was on same under 6000
Finvasia was same under 6000

Recently i decided to activate MCX category it took forever so now i have given up . MY application is still under verification team lol been (more then 21 days lmao) and i am doing mcx on my old Zerodha account.

FYERS customer base has increased to x 2.5 times (14189) while finvasia (5700) same lol ever wondered why ?? Lousy account opening verification team.

Account opening and Segment activation Very difficut Rest all is good with this Term memeber broker.

Last edited:

Finvasia

My problem of ADD new bank was resolved .they called and all went ok.
I recommended finvasia to my cousin. his account is still not opened lol
reason was given Bank logo is not there on pdf statement lol most stupiest reason.
offcourse he got statement from HDFC bank website after 3-4 times chat witht them
he gave up.
same happened with my moms account like 6 months ago. problem with statement then we went to samco samco was happy to open my moms account with same documents.
i said to cousin go with samco as finvasia is problematic in account openeing,
Hi @Vmaster369! We are sorry for the experience you've had. Please share your cousin's & mother's client codes or emails with us and we'll have it looked into. Regards

Finvasia's motive behind blocking / banning buy orders questionable !

It is well-known fact that exchanges usually put stocks where investor participation (by unique PAN) is less in T, X, Z etc groups and in ASM, to prevent price manipulation, and to forewarn prospective investors in these stocks to take informed decision, and NOT to ban buying these stocks.

Finvasia banned even CNC buy orders in these stocks (despite being backed by ready funds in client accounts). Why shouldn't this be seen as Finvasia abetting manipulation in these stocks? by preventing wider investor participation? Finvasia clients facing such issues are & will place orders through other brokers! Finvasia can't impose what their clients can / cannot buy. There are certain good stocks in these groups & why Finvasia clients are denied buying them, when exchanges have not given any such directive ?
This certainly is not Finvasia's risk management issue as any orders can be placed only if funds in client account!
Action like these only invite bad reputation to Finvasia and makes investing community suspect the motive behind such decisions.

Hi Team, Ticket number - 1587462073920 - It is been more than 3 weeks i have asked for the account reactivation and it has still not been done. We know it is the covid scenarios but still there needs to be communication and the processs cannot be so long and can you check into this and reactivate the account

Finvasia

Hi Team, Ticket number - 1587462073920 - It is been more than 3 weeks i have asked for the account reactivation and it has still not been done. We know it is the covid scenarios but still there needs to be communication and the processs cannot be so long and can you check into this and reactivate the account
Hi @VINODFINANCIAL! We've passed on your query to the concerned team and they will be in touch shortly. Regards