Finvasia

If best is activated, can we buy on nse and sell on bse and vice versa for arbitrage opportunity to utilize zero brokerage to fullest?
There would be different transaction charges on different exchanges. I think the charges are higher on BSE and are justified only if your quantity is large. Also, the liquidity for F&O is very poor on BSE.

Thank you for the idea about arbitrage. I am sure that despite difficulties, it opens up a good possibility for the traders.

lvgandhi

Yesterday morning I have requested info for opening account in your official site. Still yet to receive any info.

CYKC

whats the use of this CKYC
Can one be able to open a trading and demat account now, with any broker, without going through, all of KYC norms.

Dont know for BEST, but lately in NEST (from v 3.13) one cannot move scrips up or down. Only way, delete the scrip and then add it again.
Achchha hai na, easy hai. :DD

cloudTrader

Do you know how to move up or down scrips in MW in BEST ?
BEST, I am yet to use so cannot really say about that. But in Nest Trader this problem arose of moving scrips in Watchlist since 3.13 as traderniftybull pointed out. The nearest shortcut to this problem is CTRL+X the scrip and then CTRL+V at the desired place in the Market Watchlist. This will ease out the problem to some extent.