Finvasia

bhai if you dont mind, what took you so long to open the account ?
For me RKSV is actually cheaper than Finvasia. Being a short term trader, I do delivery trades. RKSV has TRUST facility for debit of demat shares so there is only 1 demat debit charge whereas in Finvasia there are 2 demat debits (as I have not given POA) so I get charged twice.

But since I didnt want to keep all eggs in one basket so have opened an account with Finvasia.

For me RKSV is actually cheaper than Finvasia. Being a short term trader, I do delivery trades. RKSV has TRUST facility for debit of demat shares so there is only 1 demat debit charge whereas in Finvasia there are 2 demat debits (as I have not given POA) so I get charged twice.

But since I didnt want to keep all eggs in one basket so have opened an account with Finvasia.
RKSV charges 18.50 for debit transaction on selling delivery based holdings, finvasia charges 9. Finvasia charges 9 for transfer whereas RKSV is free, but sum total, RKSV is 0.50 paisa costlier. ;)

Hi Biker,

You can transfer using CDSL Easiest. Please note if you wish to see your holdings in your trading application, you need to either provide POA of your Demat account to us or transfer to Broker Beni account. Clients cannot settle shares directly with CDSL Depository.

Thanks
Hi Finvasia:
What is the FINVASIA Broker Beni No. ? (asking for the number!).
Will Finvasia endeavor to update client holdings in trading application during in the first-hour or mid-day also as a routine procedure, in addition to EOD, so that client can sell via easiest transfer route on the same day.

thanks,

Finvasia

Hi Finvasia:
What is the FINVASIA Broker Beni No. ? (asking for the number!).
Will Finvasia endeavor to update client holdings in trading application during in the first-hour or mid-day also as a routine procedure, in addition to EOD, so that client can sell via easiest transfer route on the same day.

thanks,
Hi OCG,

Our Beneficiary account number is
DP Id : 12084300
Client Id : 00000047

Regarding holding updates during the day, we only do it once. Since we have single financial ledger and multiple trading software, there are few limitations in third party applications. In case, you have transferred holdings during the day, please reach our CS or Live chat agents to update the holding. Kindly note, this is manual process and time consuming exercise as multiple departments need to be informed. We would advice to either transfer holding one day prior to selling or get your POA activated for convenience.

Thanks !

lvgandhi

Today, I have been added as client. I could login to backoffice and also nest trader. But am unable to create marketwatch. When I click mrketwatch profile, I get msg "No groups found. Add new group." But when I click manage marketwatch, I donot get any dial box to create a group. I contacted RM. He shifted to technical person who can not help. Any solution?
Further nest trader does not show any short cut keys for menu commands. For example, manage market watch has ctrl+G key with other broker.

raj_singh

Today, I have been added as client. I could login to backoffice and also nest trader. But am unable to create marketwatch. When I click mrketwatch profile, I get msg "No groups found. Add new group." But when I click manage marketwatch, I donot get any dial box to create a group. I contacted RM. He shifted to technical person who can not help. Any solution?
Further nest trader does not show any short cut keys for menu commands. For example, manage market watch has ctrl+G key with other broker.
i was facing same problem. dialog box is open when you click to create mw but too small like pic below. solution is minimize main nest trader and move it to other side of screen and find dialog box. it is not seen in one go.

Capture.PNG

lvgandhi

i was facing same problem. dialog box is open when you click to create mw but too small like pic below. solution is minimize main nest trader and move it to other side of screen and find dialog box. it is not seen in one go.

View attachment 30821
Thanks for the info.
When I click the manage market watch, nest trader windows goes inactive. That means another windows is open. But by moving nest trader window, I was not seeing any other windows as you have shown. However I just did keyboard shortcut to maximize current window by pressing windows+up key. I got market watch settings windows.

Last edited: