Finvasia

Finvasia Update:

All Haryana based traders, please note : As per recent Memo from Revenue Department, Haryana followed by NSE circular Ref. No : 290/2016 dated : 4th Nov 2016, the Stamp Duty of Haryana residents have been revised as per the notice to all brokers. Finvasia shall charge as per the notice issued.
Please update forum members here what will happen to the clients (if anyone) who has opened account with you due to the lesser stamp duty offered by you!!
What is the use in malpractices? Remember you can't sustain with such standards

Sorry sir
Charging 149 INR and that too per segment for NESTTRADER trading terminal is not a good idea. It negate the whole idea of providing ZERO brokerage. Please think over it again.

Sorry sir
Charging 149 INR and that too per segment for NESTTRADER trading terminal is not a good idea. It negate the whole idea of providing ZERO brokerage. Please think over it again.
150 per segment sounds ok to me. It's an idea, let's see how it pans out.

Then also there is the matter of bracket orders and leverages intraday. Let's see what all they provide for the intraday traders.

I had opened account with finvasia on last 18 october,2016 as I posted. So far company is very good, very transparent and so far not yet chaged for nest. But aware they will charge. Very prompt service and quick call back when in confusion. If company like share khan can be sold then we dont put question then I dont know what is problem. They are registered. Another thing in India Sebi is there in case of any registered broker. There is no guarantee of anything in world for any unexpected. Quick payin, payout not yet done. Rest your wish you like to open or not. But huge saving for me as I compare all taxes and stamp duty with other good discount broker I found everything satisfactory. I will try to post one contract note. Nearly 576.50 per crore aprox all excluding CTT.

Last edited:
Hi I am your client. I want to know is there any way to trade multiple account because I am going to shift my two profit share Indian client to your company. And I am going to handle all accounts directly and I do quick trades like 20-40 trades daily.

mark8tune

Finvasia,

Please declare about the charges other than brokerage and specially "stamp Duty"

mark8tune

They are charging stamp duty on option Rs. 95 for a turn over of Rs. 6400/- dear finvasia will you please describe how do you guys calulate stamp duty ?
http://www.anmi.in/downloads/STAMP DUTY PAYABLE_STATE WISE.xls

this document from ANMI website for my state say 0.002% for my state.

According to zerodha's website it's 0.001% or max Rs.50/day.

Do please describe how are you guys calculating ?

Coz I calculate like this : -

0.002% of Rs 6400 = Rs. 0.13
Please someone correct me if I am making any mistake. Even Rs.9/trade of SAS is much cheaper than your Zero Brokerage ? Do you guys think traders are fools here ?