Finvasia

Finvasia

For 5x leverage what do you charge ??

You said earlier upto 2x leverage it is free
Dear BPR,

Currently there is no charges for 2 X in Futures, 1 X in Options and Up to 15 X in Cash (based on scripts). We shall be coming with a Leverage tool for those who are interested in additional limits. Will appreciate your patience for further information on this.

Finvasia

You needed look into this ASAP
Today also quotes are not update in nest...
Have been noticing this even other member confirmed

Again don't tell ping servers and blame user internet.
If response from servers is delayed then it show with higher MS only.....
Hi Snake.Head, We are very actively working on the area of concern. Thanks

Finvasia

@Finvasia
Just to clarify, NEST charges are Inr. 149 per segment per month.

1. Does it add again over different exchanges?
2. What would be maximum payable charge if every segment is enabled.
3. Tax incl or excl on 149 is not specified.
HI Travi, please see our point wise reply

1. Charges are based on trading segment selected by client
2. We have active seven segments. It shall be INR 1043
3. Charges are inclusive of all taxes.

Finvasia

I had conversation with your staff yesterday only and they told me they do not offer limit more than 2 times,,,,, I think your team needs better team spirit.,,,,,over and out. I am not going to trade with you I promise,,,,,,,

regards & thanku
Hi Deepksha,

Currently, we are only providing 2 X in futures. We would like to understand your concern and advice in best interest. In case, you want us to reach you, please PM us your contact number and one of our Rep shall be happy to assist you.

Finvasia

in calculator
option BSE transaction charge showing 50+200 typo ??

Can you confirm bse currency futures and bse currency options transaction+ clearing charges?
Based on the latest BSE Notice number 20161101-6 dated 1 Nov 2016, there has been revision in the Transaction charges in Currency segments. We have updated in the calculators. Transaction charges and clearing fees have been defined separately as both as paid to different entities. All taxes and charges are visible at Government Charges Tab on http://finvasia.com/calculators

Finvasia

Finvasia Update:

All Haryana based traders, please note : As per recent Memo from Revenue Department, Haryana followed by NSE circular Ref. No : 290/2016 dated : 4th Nov 2016, the Stamp Duty of Haryana residents have been revised as per the notice to all brokers. Finvasia shall charge as per the notice issued.

Again false & selfcontradictory statements. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Dear TJ Investors,
Leverage - Intraday and Overnight?

Leverage is important for investors. Our investors can avail up to 500% leverage for intraday.
Team Finvasia
Hi Deepksha,
Currently, we are only providing 2 X in futures. We would like to understand your concern and advice in best interest. In case, you want us to reach you, please PM us your contact number and one of our Rep shall be happy to assist you.
Dear TJ Investors,
Other charges and/or Hidden Charges?

We have gone leaps and bounds to ensure that there is NO cost to the trader. We DO NOT charge any Other Charges or any Clearing Charges. All you have to pay is government charges as detailed on our website
Team Finvasia
MCX Clearing charges is 100/crore
Team Finvasia

Finvasia Update:

All Haryana based traders, please note : As per recent Memo from Revenue Department, Haryana followed by NSE circular Ref. No : 290/2016 dated : 4th Nov 2016, the Stamp Duty of Haryana residents have been revised as per the notice to all brokers. Finvasia shall charge as per the notice issued.
Dear sir,

I shouldn't have reverted here back had you not mentioned my name in previous post. It is a well known fact that what are the govt charges.

As somebody said it correctly in this thread, It will be better if you could stop your unethical tactics to fetch clients.

I have no intention to loggerhead with you guys further. I am logging out from your thread and also from Traderji Forum.

Warm Regards
DT
:(

bpr

Dear BPR,

Currently there is no charges for 2 X in Futures, 1 X in Options and Up to 15 X in Cash (based on scripts). We shall be coming with a Leverage tool for those who are interested in additional limits. Will appreciate your patience for further information on this.
Thanks for the clarification.
So your previous comment about upto 5x leverage was wrong.
Please avoid such comments if the product is not available yet.

bpr

Finvasia Update:

can you give us the link ?? or full details ?