Finvasia

Not sure how long it takes?...I sent an email to to clientsupport a day before ...i.e. on Sunday Feb 6 22 - I checked ..even today it does not show unpledged on shoonya or edis or easiest

Hi @curiousv! Please note, the process for pledging has been updated and as per latest update, you have to choose FO instead of CM. For better assistance, kindly reach out to our support, we'll have someone from the team get in touch to assist you better. Regards
You are saying choose FO instead CM - does that mean collateral margin can only be used for FNO trading and can not be used for intraday trading in cash market? @neo.mx @Verde @Finvasia @MaverickRohan @iTrade @josefjohny @timepass @dpksingh571 @Vmaster369

Last edited:
I onle trade in FnO, so not sure on the cash market margin requirements
Generally I have seen other brokers allow u to use margin for FNO and intrady cash both. Even their webpage says the same.
https://www.finvasia.com/faqs/margin/in-which-segments-did-we-get-collateral-margin-if-we-pledge-the-shares#:~:text=Finvasia Support&text=You can use collateral margin,options buying and equity delivery.
I am asking this because - they are saying while pleding choose FO segment..if we choose only FO (and not ALL segements) can we get margin for cash segment intraday? @dpksingh571 @Vmaster369

Last edited:

Vmaster369

best is not to pledge .. leverage kills you in end .

what happens if you buy nifty at 18400 and use pledge share margin then nifty goes to 17000 ?
so why BS ? buy share forget it let china us ukarine corona do there job your job is to sit and do nothing only then you make money

these days only ppls who buy share then do nothing make money lol
those who do soemthing loose in Penelty and STT margin call

Last edited:

Finvasia

So if we send an email before 1 pm to unpledge ..we can sell those shares next working day ?
Hi @curiousv! Yes, you can sell those shares the next working day.
Not sure how long it takes?...I sent an email to to clientsupport a day before ...i.e. on Sunday Feb 6 22 - I checked ..even today it does not show unpledged on shoonya or edis or easiest
You are saying choose FO instead CM - does that mean collateral margin can only be used for FNO trading and can not be used for intraday trading in cash market? @neo.mx @Verde @Finvasia @MaverickRohan @iTrade @josefjohny @timepass @dpksingh571 @Vmaster369
Kindly inbox your client code, we'll have someone from the team get in touch to look into the matter. Regards