Finvasia

Finvasia

I appreciate that you are taking interest in solving these problems but it will be best for all if you post your view on this thread. If the fault is on my side I am ready to accept it.

After seeing your post I checked up today and here is a screenshot so that you can see exactly what the problem is.

View attachment 47395

The timestamp is there on the options chart but NOT on the futures chart
On the option chart zoom in/out works fine, but NOT on the futures chart.
Every 40 mins or so a whole lot of bad data comes in and the chart has to be reloaded. See the right side of the chart.

Where is the macd histogram??
When will I be able to use 2 different color lines for macd?
Why does the zoom in NOT work on the futures chart?

I am not willing to risk my money on these dodgy charts, so as and when you get the software working normally pls inform here on this thread. Till then I will trade with another broker.

BTW most traders are trading from a laptop with 15 inch screen. Every square centimeter of screen space is precious and not worth wasting on a shitty volume graph and other useless stuff that is on the chart.
Hi @Verde! Please be assured, our team is constantly working on the platform for a better user experience. Appreciate your patience. Regards

@Finvasia - if I authorize edis on cdsl page today - and order is not executed today ...do I have to do edis next day ?
Also if I create GTT sell order today ..and my expected price come after few days...and edis has to be done on that day or when I create gtt and edis the same day ..it will valid for ever?

Finvasia

@Finvasia , when using pledged liquidbees, it first uses up the cash then pledged margin
Now the problem is it uses my entire cash first, which i have kept for BUYING options , which pledged margin cant do
SO why isnt it set to first use the pledged margin and THEN go to cash if required?
Hi @MaverickRohan! Kindly inbox us your client code, we'll have someone from the team get in touch regarding your concern. Regards