Finvasia

Finvasia

Dear TJ Members!

We are having an another interactive and fun live zoom session on 9th August '21 with Finvasia Founder - Sarvjeet Singh Virk who will be discussing about "The Current Assets: SHE", organized by E-NTOURAGE, Jai Hind College, Mumbai at 4 PM.
image_2021_08_07T08_55_47_654Z.png

@Finvasia Hello Team,

My Quarterly Settlement was due on 31st July,But not happened due to some Technical Reason(As per your Email).

However on 06th Aug i Received a quarterly Settlement Letter Docs Email from your back Office Team.

Now i am wondering how it happened as balance was not credited to my account.

Is there a new guidelines from SEBI where brokers don't have to transfer sum to client account in settlement process?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

brokenbull

@Finvasia Hello Team,

My Quarterly Settlement was due on 31st July,But not happened due to some Technical Reason(As per your Email).

However on 06th Aug i Received a quarterly Settlement Letter Docs Email from your back Office Team.

Now i am wondering how it happened as balance was not credited to my account.

Is there a new guidelines from SEBI where brokers don't have to transfer sum to client account in settlement process?

1. if finvasia sends you settlement letter on saturday or sunday, you should see RTGS/NEFT credit max by monday morning.
2, ok you got settlement letter, your trading account is still showing that balance? [not yet debited] or showing the debit from trading account? if so monday it will hit your bank.

brokenbull

Dear TJ Members!

We are having an another interactive and fun live zoom session on 9th August '21 with Finvasia Founder - Sarvjeet Singh Virk who will be discussing about "The Current Assets: SHE", organized by E-NTOURAGE, Jai Hind College, Mumbai at 4 PM.
View attachment 46616
still waiting for trading notification in the shoonya android app.......
can not trade thru desktop or web. only android app....but we need trade execution notification (like you are pushing manually messages of this contest /that contest etc....)

I got Settlement letter,But My Trading Account was still showing Balance as the amount was never debited from my Trading Account.
It happened for the first time ,so out of curiosity i wonder if the obligation of debiting sum from trading account is no more there.

brokenbull

I opened account in
I got Settlement letter,But My Trading Account was still showing Balance as the amount was never debited from my Trading Account.
It happened for the first time ,so out of curiosity i wonder if the obligation of debiting sum from trading account is no more there.

I opened a/c in Finvasia in May2020. atleast 3-4 times settlement (every 60days) I have received un used funds from finvasia (up to 1 million) in full usually on a saturday.
only this march 31st, I asked for a withdrawl from my side to close the FY2020-21 settlement accounts. I got it on 1st or 2nd april.
Since then I have not put funds back in to Finvasia. (only trading in Zerodha)
I do trust Finvasia 101% for safety of funds though they may not have 30-40 lakh customers like zerodha.
If Finvasia has not debited the funds from trading acccount (now it is showing) but the true status of the funds in your a/c ,you will know at 8-9am on monday when you try to place an order.
If all the debit/credits are in order as per daily reports & weekly reports, you need not bother.

VJAY

Dear Finvasia,
Please do the needfull in settings for we can put default orders for every segament differently...Eg..for Equity trading I put SL-L order,and for FNO I put limit order...here in shoonya we can set only one setting that will apply every segament same...