Finvasia

brokenbull

Dear TJ Members,
Important announcement!
As we are always working on the app, keeping in mind your suggestions, we are delighted to announce that new updates on Shoonya are live now.

Stay tuned for further updates!

View attachment 46480
dear finvasia
Is edis is blanket authorisation for the day from holdings or anyone scrip authorisation will do for all scrips all qty for the day? (like zerodha)
or we have to click all scrips all qtys one by one when cdsl pop up opens?
Does edis pop up works during amo timing? say 8am or only after 9am ?

Finvasia

dear finvasia
Is edis is blanket authorisation for the day from holdings or anyone scrip authorisation will do for all scrips all qty for the day? (like zerodha)
or we have to click all scrips all qtys one by one when cdsl pop up opens?
Does edis pop up works during amo timing? say 8am or only after 9am ?
Hi @brokenbull! Please note, you can use multiple stock selection in eDIS and authenticate all your scrips. After that, you can sell them anytime during the day. You can use eDIS once the market is live i.e. after 9:15AM. Please feel free to reach out to our support for any further assistance. Regards

sridhga

Hi guys. Today in morning I bought 740 pe and made Rs 2400. Again at the lower rate I tried to buy at 10.6, 10.10 they rejected and said insufficient capital. 740 ce has no additional margin. 730 pe-ce has no additonal margin. If the option in carrying even go zero then also nothing except some additional brokerage my be. Is this correct? Why not in first trade morning additional margin was required. My 3600 -4800 profit misses. Its time for recovery of losses and they have done this to me though in this I have sufficient margin.

I faced this same problem with Finvasia. Then moved back to Zerodha and Fyers. Better to pay the Rs. 20 transaction charge and see that your trade is executed on time without getting into loops.

brokenbull

Hi @brokenbull! Please note, you can use multiple stock selection in eDIS and authenticate all your scrips. After that, you can sell them anytime during the day. You can use eDIS once the market is live i.e. after 9:15AM. Please feel free to reach out to our support for any further assistance. Regards
So Iam given to understand from your reply (unlike before)
now cdsl pop out will show all DMAT holdings(including T1? )& quantity & we can click all of them one by one?
(or is there a select all scrips button?)
By the way Finvasia cdsl pin+otp authorisation works during 9.00-9.07 am pre market (but not during AMO till 8.57am ofcourse).
you should check your facts.

I have managed in Finvasia to authorise 6 scrips for CNC sell one by one with tpin+otp 6 times with in that 7 minutes in March 2021.

T1 scrips appearing in Finvasia marketwatch holdings is a hit & miss affair.
most cnc buys will show as T1 only around 8.57am . but some only around 2pm or after emailing finvasia !
(In the mean time you have to wait to sell your BTST as stock is popping up)
Not 100% T1 guarantee like in Zerodha.
(sun rises in west or not all stocks bought in CNC previous day will guarantee show up as T1 during AMO time itself.
with a single CDSL authorisation click from holdings,we can start placing Limit sell AMO orders till 8.57am with out tension of a running market.
You should do some thing about it.
I place average 120 AMO orders a day. 20-30 gets hit. around 10-15 will be intra day. around 5-10 will be carried forward for BTST.
so placing carefully analysed 25-30 limit sell CNC orders is only possible during 7.30am-8.57am. Not trying to authorise lot of scrips when the market is running.

Last edited:
We've always got your back!
On your request, we have reduced the haircut for pledging of over 1500 Mutual Funds to 25%. You can use the following link for more info - https://bit.ly/3rdPOGo
If you have any other suggestions or questions you can always reach out to our support.
Happy Trading!
View attachment 46524
Do you have any plans to extend mutual funds list?
None of the top rated funds from Quant, Parag Parikh or even IDFC are listed. Why is it so...

Finvasia

Dear TJ Members!

What’s common between crossword and the stock market?
Both keep the mind baffled.
We are back with another contest - #BrainstormWithFinvasia. This is made just for stock market enthusiasts like you who analyze the market keenly to get a correct view.
All you have to do is make use of the clues and solve the puzzle to win a Flipkart gift voucher worth Rs 1500.
Don't forget to read the rules!
brainstorm.png contest rules.png

Finvasia

I faced this same problem with Finvasia. Then moved back to Zerodha and Fyers. Better to pay the Rs. 20 transaction charge and see that your trade is executed on time without getting into loops.
Hi @sridhga! Kindly inbox us your client code, we'll have someone from the team get in touch to look into the matter. Regards