Finvasia

Finvasia

Dear Finvasia,
Please do the needfull in settings for we can put default orders for every segament differently...Eg..for Equity trading I put SL-L order,and for FNO I put limit order...here in shoonya we can set only one setting that will apply every segament same...
Hi @VJAY! We'll have your suggestion passed on to the concerned team. Regards

When are you going to enable the multi tab login in Shoonya web and simultaneous login for web and app? It's so difficult to punch orders with only one tab login for a day trader.
Also we can't really see a basic thing like Nifty spot open, High, low in your web or app. Get some real traders in your development team or hold some live Q and A sessions and take traders' feedback if you want to grow.
I opened Finvasia account about a month ago and i don't see me continuing here for long with this kind of interface.

Finvasia

When are you going to enable the multi tab login in Shoonya web and simultaneous login for web and app? It's so difficult to punch orders with only one tab login for a day trader.
Also we can't really see a basic thing like Nifty spot open, High, low in your web or app. Get some real traders in your development team or hold some live Q and A sessions and take traders' feedback if you want to grow.
I opened Finvasia account about a month ago and i don't see me continuing here for long with this kind of interface.
Hi @shravan628! We understand your concern. Please be assured, our team is constantly working on the platform for a better user experience. Your feedback has been passed on to the team. Appreciate your patience. Regards

Hi @ Finvasia! Please bring these features/enhancements ASAP. It has been pending for long time.

1) Show MTM based on entry price instead of the end of the day price
2) In Net position window, Provide the option to square-off Quantity or Square-off percentage. This will help to reduce the slippage when trading more than 50 lots.This feature is present in the NEST platform for your reference.
3) Provide an option of MKT protection % when placing the market orders in the Bulk order entry. This feature is there in regular sell(F2) and buy(F1) window, but having it in the Bulk order entry will benefit us when placing multi leg orders(eg: straddle and strangles orders)..If the LTP is Rs 100 and i give MKT protection % is 0.003, it will create the market order like limit order and fulfill the quantity until the price is 100.30. Again, this will help to reduce the slippage when executing the orders at market price.

Finvasia

Hi @ Finvasia! Please bring these features/enhancements ASAP. It has been pending for long time.

1) Show MTM based on entry price instead of the end of the day price
2) In Net position window, Provide the option to square-off Quantity or Square-off percentage. This will help to reduce the slippage when trading more than 50 lots.This feature is present in the NEST platform for your reference.
3) Provide an option of MKT protection % when placing the market orders in the Bulk order entry. This feature is there in regular sell(F2) and buy(F1) window, but having it in the Bulk order entry will benefit us when placing multi leg orders(eg: straddle and strangles orders)..If the LTP is Rs 100 and i give MKT protection % is 0.003, it will create the market order like limit order and fulfill the quantity until the price is 100.30. Again, this will help to reduce the slippage when executing the orders at market price.
Hi @d5489367! We'll have your suggestions passed on to the concerned team. Regards