Finvasia

Finvasia

it has been one month since i open account with finvasia..i have not faced any crash in web or mobile app till now.. for me finvasia is best app.
but yes shoonya web is little slow. finvasia should should improve thing like
1. basket order and bulk square off in your mobile app.
2. shoonya web app should be little fast in execution.
3. i think. finvasia should charge some money like monthly subscription. active trader wont mind give them money if they update their web and mobile platform like include some feature and make application fast enough..
4. i think.. they should collaborate with senibull like company where they can provide many feature.
fanvasia can be top most broking company if update some feature..charge for monthly subscription.. because many people dont believe in zero brokerage model
Hi @abhishek8242! Thank you for your valuable feedback. Please be assured, our team is constantly working on the app for a better user experience. Regards

VJAY

Dear Finvasia,
When we trade option strategy position window not showing our entry price it shows previous days close price only...it disturbs who trades in option strategies...dont know about equity as I think holdings also shows previous days close as entry..Please look this issue to solve.

Finvasia

Dear Finvasia,
When we trade option strategy position window not showing our entry price it shows previous days close price only...it disturbs who trades in option strategies...dont know about equity as I think holdings also shows previous days close as entry..Please look this issue to solve.
Hi @VJAY! Currently, for FnO segment, average buy price is reflected on the basis of previous day’s closing price in Shoonya. To check your actual MTM, you can refer to the contract notes or our backoffice portal. Also please be assured, our team is working towards it and same shall be available soon. Regards

Hi @VJAY! Currently, for FnO segment, average buy price is reflected on the basis of previous day’s closing price in Shoonya. To check your actual MTM, you can refer to the contract notes or our backoffice portal. Also please be assured, our team is working towards it and same shall be available soon. Regards
@ Finvasia - we are getting the same response from the time shoonya app is launched but the feature is not yet added.It is a very basic feature that needs to be added ASAP.

Finvasia

We've always got your back!
On your request, we have reduced the haircut for pledging of over 1500 Mutual Funds to 25%. You can use the following link for more info - https://bit.ly/3rdPOGo
If you have any other suggestions or questions you can always reach out to our support.
Happy Trading!
image_2021_07_12T11_43_24_003Z.png