Finvasia

Dont go by what someone says.

Login to prism. Try to get leverage by choosing leverage. choose 5x silver plan see the charges and gst. And how much x they give.
Bhai, I checked my portal (pic attached). I had balance around 72 K ( i know it not a lot) and selected all 3 options. Bronze got me Addl Amount of around 72 K and leverage charges were around 50 per day. So, it means, say, I have 72 and addl 72 is free and i shall get more 72 with a cost of Rs 50. Similarly, in Silver, I got around 1.42 L (72*2) with fees of Rs 101 and Platinum I got around 2.10 L (72*3) and fees were around 152. I have attached my screenshot. So, I calculated it comes to around 18 % (i.e. around Rs 75 per lakh per day) Can you please confirm if I am missing something ?

1.png
2.png
3.png

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Bhai, I checked my portal (pic attached). I had balance around 72 K ( i know it not a lot) and selected all 3 options. Bronze got me Addl Amount of around 72 K and leverage charges were around 50 per day. So, it means, say, I have 72 and addl 72 is free and i shall get more 72 with a cost of Rs 50. Similarly, in Silver, I got around 1.42 L (72*2) with fees of Rs 101 and Platinum I got around 2.10 L (72*3) and fees were around 152. I have attached my screenshot. So, I calculated it comes to around 18 % (i.e. around Rs 75 per lakh per day) Can you please confirm if I am missing something ?

View attachment 35722 View attachment 35723 View attachment 35724

images are very small, unable to see.

lemondew

As per my info normal gives 10 x. Bronze gives you 12 x as shown in images only 20 % extra for 50 rs sto ks. For futures it gives 3x from 2x 50 % extra.

Finvasia can clarify

View attachment 35722 View attachment 35723 View attachment 35724

TraderRavi

low risk profile
As per my info normal gives 10 x. Bronze gives you 12 x as shown in images only 20 % extra for 50 rs sto ks. For futures it gives 3x from 2x 50 % extra.

Finvasia can clarify
its 0.08% per day for bronze plan. 0.16% per day for silver and 0.24% per day for platinum plan.

Hi Manish Damani,

Customer service is our top priority. We have inquired internally and the delay was due to the reason that the account had to be opened offline. The account has been opened and details have been sent to the client. And we would request clients to please keep an additional cushion when opening an offline account, since it takes more time due to compliance. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks
Thanz account open but really this time I was disappointed thats why wrote for your betterment too. As for my account I have also requested detailed for which I have to request 4-5 times approx. But still the way it is expected not upto mark. But any how I manage. But in past I had very good experience and I dont want to lose good broker like you. Intention is not to defame you but to alert you. So take it positive. We need a good broker like you.

Last edited:
Does anyone else feel this way too ?

I was thinking of Finvasia, so taking an active interest.
you can try it Its a recent 2 incident. But before this all good experience. Its only to alert them so that they be more careful in future.

Last edited:

lemondew

I ll tell you where the confusion is.
1 lac balance 2 x free
Cost per x = 50k

Platinum plan cost 225+25=250
Total x = 5
Additional x =3

Total rs gained =3 *50 k =150 k
Total money paid = 250

For mis as you get 20x
Cost perx 10k
Total rs gained is 10x 10k = 100k
Money paid =250

Futures works out cheaper than stocks they should provide mis 20x in previous plan

They are saying calculating @ 18% per annum +GST .In calculation they consider no of trading days/yr LOL!
When asked their reply we charge only when traded with leverage/Trading day. Here is todays chat script with their online support. https://pastebin.com/fCAbMqi9

lemondew

Having said all this. I would like to say the leverage plan is a good initiative. Its good for those who wants to borrow the money for few days in a month.
My take :
250/ lac is on higher side. 166/lac is ok. Something like 125/lac would be ideal. Thanks.

Hope finvasia is taking note of it. Havent heard anything from them.