Finvasia

soft_trader

Cannot see my positions since morning. Admin positions (F11) shows blank. ctrl+shift+v shows full cash margin available. even i tried to place order using that margin and it goes through.
Called up their trade desk and they admitted that there is some problem in the system and said if I want to place any order I can place it through phone. I asked when this would get fixed, they are clueless, and said "it will take time".

Fantastic :mad::mad::arghh:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Cannot see my positions since morning. Admin positions (F11) shows blank. ctrl+shift+v shows full cash margin available. even i tried to place order using that margin and it goes through.
Called up their trade desk and they admitted that there is some problem in the system and said if I want to place any order I can place it through phone. I asked when this would get fixed, they are clueless, and said "it will take time".

no problem in my nest trader. you are facing problem in BEST ?

soft_trader

Called them up again, they said they didn't upload the currency file in the morning so I won't be able to see the position today. From tomorrow the position will be visible.

How can a broker make such silly mistakes! Damn :((

Last edited:

mohan.sic

what platform is given by finvisia … I see nest/ now/ scalper/ fox trader and presto

what are free apps in that ...how is your exp

any expert users of finvisia platforms pls

soft_trader

How are these platforms BEST and Scalpert for charting ? Do they have 1 minute charts with all indicators and any availability of tick charts ?
I am yet to try NOW from finvasia, but I bet it would be good as it is maintained by NSE itself. I am using BSE BEST which is very stable and at par with NOW. But some users like @TraderRavi faced problems with BEST.
You won't get good charting with the above mentioned platforms.
Coming to scalpert, it has charting but the platform is so unstable that it becomes untradeable. So better not to consider it for trading.

I am yet to try NOW from finvasia, but I bet it would be good as it is maintained by NSE itself. I am using BSE BEST which is very stable and at par with NOW. But some users like @TraderRavi faced problems with BEST.
You won't get good charting with the above mentioned platforms.
Coming to scalpert, it has charting but the platform is so unstable that it becomes untradeable. So better not to consider it for trading.
BO available in BEST ?