Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NEED SOME MORE FEATURES

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • NO THANKS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kaly422000

No it doesnt and its not that much easy to code automatically detect it. even in professional version they do it manually and update the data. FOR YOUR INFORMATION ITS A FREE ONE not a professional one.
there r many metastock data venders who provide such facility ,atleast end user get split,bonus and merger adjusted data . charges r 2500 to 4500 per anum.
if u can manage less with only nse cash,future and bse and world index. it is enough for many.

Wait its in early stages before attaining version 3 it will do more than what you can think. But time period for it i cant tell since i am a self taught programmer not a professional one. so i need some time to learn and work on it.

Does it contains open interest data too? If not, please add it.

Does it modify the ticker symbols of future contracts after downloading the data? For Example Nifty-I for near month contract of nifty, Nifty-II for next moth contract of nifty futures like that

More replies will come from members after using your software. That is what I feel.

Keep up the good work

Does it contains open interest data too? If not, please add it.

Does it modify the ticker symbols of future contracts after downloading the data? For Example Nifty-I for near month contract of nifty, Nifty-II for next moth contract of nifty futures like that

More replies will come from members after using your software. That is what I feel.

Keep up the good work
you yourself check it .

here is the link

You need Dot net 4 installed in computer before running this

http://utrrc.com/download.php

Hi, everybody i post the software.

Do inform if you encounter any errors or discomfort in using the software.

Happy trading.

P.S:Dear Sandalwood, it will download o/i for fut/options and it will name them as f1-f12(in case of nifty options) but only those futures/options trade on that day will be downloaded which removes almost 32000 scrips in F&O.are you satisfied now?