• DONT NEED IT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NEED SOME MORE FEATURES

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • NO THANKS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hi , i just developing a utility to download eod and ieod data from free sources.

features:
1) Downloads NSE EQ & index EOD files from nseindia.com and store them in 2 folders as nse eq and nse index
2)Downloads NSE FUT & OPTIONS EOD filesfrom nseindia.com and stores them in 5 folders as NSEFUTURE, OPTIDXF1,OPTIDXF2&3,OPTSTKF1 AND OPTSTKF2&3
3) Downloads BSE EQ EOD files from bseindia.com and stores as Bseequity
4) Downloads Global index EOD files from Google,Yahoo and Msn sites and stores them in GlobalIndex
5) Downloads Forex EOD files from nseindia.com and saves them in 2 folders as FOREXFUT and FOREXOPT
6) Downloads various markets EOD files from Yahoo,Msn and Google. maximum 3 markets from each site.you can change the market as you wish.default market are NYSE,LON AND NASDAQ.
if NYSE market Yahoo site Eod data is stored in " NYSE-Yeod"
folder.
If LON market Google site Eod data then it ll be stored in "LON-Geod....
NO NEED TO CREATE FOLDER IT AUTOMATICALLY CREATES FOLDER FOR SAVING.
GlobalIndex and yahoo,msn and google market downloads you can customise the scrips.

Presently working on MCX,NCDEX and National spot exchange data downloads in EOD,try my best to deliver before version1.0.0 release(29 feb2012)

IEOD DATAS:
1) Google supported NSE/BSE EQ/INDEX IN 1min,5mins and 60mins format IEOD data in seperate folders as NSEG1min,NSEG5mins,NSE60mins,BSEG1min ,BSEG5mins and BSEG60mins.
1min = 15 days backfill
5mins = 50 days backfill
60mins = upto 50 days backfill(Google supports selected scrips only)
you can configure no of scrips in each downloads.
2) Google supported GlobalIndex data in 1min,5mins and 60mins format IEOD data in seperate folders as GlobalindexG1min, GlobalindexG5mins,GlobalindexG60mins
3) Google supported Other markets (maximum 3 ) in 1,5,and 60mins as above
4) Yahoo supported NSE/BSE EQ/INDEX IN 1min and 5mins format IEOD data in seperate folders as NSEY1min,NSEY5mins,BSEY1min and BSEY5mins.
default backfill for 1min = 1 day
5min = 5 days
5)Yahoo supported GlobalIndex data in 1min and 5mins format IEOD data in seperate folders as GlobalindexY1min and GlobalindexY5mins
6)Yahoo supported Other markets (maximum 3 ) in 1min and 5mins as above

Option to download global index data and other markets ieod data in locale time (default will be indian time). For example With this function you can download hangseng index ieod data in which the start and end time will be 07:01 to 13:30 (IST) instead of hangseng time 09:31 to 16:00 (HKST)

All data will be with txt extn and compatible with metastock.

ANY SUGGESTIONS TO ADD FEATURES IN IT IS WELCOME

Last edited:
This is great - just for your information, I am using Hakija for NSE EOD, you may want to check it - it is really superb - but it doesn't support BSE.:clapping:

kaly422000

hi , i just developing a utility to download eod and ieod data from free sources.

features:
1) Downloads NSE EQ & index EOD files from nseindia.com and store them in 2 folders as nse eq and nse index
2)Downloads NSE FUT & OPTIONS EOD filesfrom nseindia.com and stores them in 5 folders as NSEFUTURE, OPTIDXF1,OPTIDXF2&3,OPTSTKF1 AND OPTSTKF2&3
3) Downloads BSE EQ EOD files from bseindia.com and stores as Bseequity
4) Downloads Global index EOD files from Google,Yahoo and Msn sites and stores them in GlobalIndex
5) Downloads Forex EOD files from nseindia.com and saves them in 2 folders as FOREXFUT and FOREXOPT
6) Downloads various markets EOD files from Yahoo,Msn and Google. maximum 3 markets from each site.you can change the market as you wish.default market are NYSE,LON AND NASDAQ.
if NYSE market Yahoo site Eod data is stored in " NYSE-Yeod"
folder.
If LON market Google site Eod data then it ll be stored in "LON-Geod....
NO NEED TO CREATE FOLDER IT AUTOMATICALLY CREATES FOLDER FOR SAVING.
GlobalIndex and yahoo,msn and google market downloads you can customise the scrips.

Presently working on MCX,NCDEX and National spot exchange data downloads in EOD,try my best to deliver before version1.0.0 release(29 feb2012)

IEOD DATAS:
1) Google supported NSE/BSE EQ/INDEX IN 1min,5mins and 60mins format IEOD data in seperate folders as NSEG1min,NSEG5mins,NSE60mins,BSEG1min ,BSEG5mins and BSEG60mins.
1min = 15 days backfill
5mins = 50 days backfill
60mins = upto 50 days backfill(Google supports selected scrips only)
you can configure no of scrips in each downloads.
2) Google supported GlobalIndex data in 1min,5mins and 60mins format IEOD data in seperate folders as GlobalindexG1min, GlobalindexG5mins,GlobalindexG60mins
3) Google supported Other markets (maximum 3 ) in 1,5,and 60mins as above
4) Yahoo supported NSE/BSE EQ/INDEX IN 1min and 5mins format IEOD data in seperate folders as NSEY1min,NSEY5mins,BSEY1min and BSEY5mins.
default backfill for 1min = 1 day
5min = 5 days
5)Yahoo supported GlobalIndex data in 1min and 5mins format IEOD data in seperate folders as GlobalindexY1min and GlobalindexY5mins
6)Yahoo supported Other markets (maximum 3 ) in 1min and 5mins as above

Option to download global index data and other markets ieod data in locale time (default will be indian time). For example With this function you can download hangseng index ieod data in which the start and end time will be 07:01 to 13:30 (IST) instead of hangseng time 09:31 to 16:00 (HKST)

if it is possible to detect split bonus and also merger scrips . it will be like pro one and matching historical data wud be just pro version

This is great - just for your information, I am using Hakija for NSE EOD, you may want to check it - it is really superb - but it doesn't support BSE.:clapping:
yes i do,it completely downloads all market information of NSE.I will work to get all reports and data exclusive for indian market as another one NOT IN THIS ONE. once you use this you ll know already i have given lot of settings in it.

if it is possible to detect split bonus and also merger scrips . it will be like pro one and matching historical data wud be just pro version
No it doesnt and its not that much easy to code automatically detect it. even in professional version they do it manually and update the data. FOR YOUR INFORMATION ITS A FREE ONE not a professional one.

carnot11

hi , i just developing a utility to download eod and ieod data from free sources........

Dear Sirji,

If the utility downloads real time IEOD data and is compatible with Amibroker 5.20 onwards,
the response I believe, will be much more.

Enjoy,
CArnot
carnot11 at gmail dot com

Dear Sirji,

If the utility downloads real time IEOD data and is compatible with Amibroker 5.20 onwards,
the response I believe, will be much more.

Enjoy,
CArnot
carnot11 at gmail dot com
Realtime IEOD? Icant understand. Is it realtime and Ieod i think .
if you mean RT & IEOD then at present RT not in the release since i wanna you get used to software first. I not yet started work on RT.
And about the compatiblity with amibroker i feel once this data is converted into metastock format its compatible. ofcourse in upgrades i will add metastock ,ami compatablity data output.