Energy Scalper -->Pure Price Action

Hard luck...!! Just a small doubt, any reason for moving to positional trades from scalping?
Actually i dont have any plan to move positional.
After we enter its fall. again it went near to 95. Actually i want to give exit call with 10 pts loss around 90 to 95.

But it moving there and MIS time near. Suddenly i changed this to positional. At that time i for got todays holiday. It happend suddenly.

What i thought tomorrow opening also near to 80 or will go up. Its the big mistake from my side. Sorry guys.

Actually i dont have any plan to move positional.
After we enter its fall. again it went near to 95. Actually i want to give exit call with 10 pts loss around 90 to 95.

But it moving there and MIS time near. Suddenly i changed this to positional. At that time i for got todays holiday. It happend suddenly.

What i thought tomorrow opening also near to 80 or will go up. Its the big mistake from my side. Sorry guys.
No need to be sorry, we should be thankful to you infact..:)
Actually my question was, for first 3/4 days you have been scalping for 7-12 points and more number of trades per day, you have stopped scalping from there on. I was talking about that.

No need to be sorry, we should be thankful to you infact..:)
Actually my question was, for first 3/4 days you have been scalping for 7-12 points and more number of trades per day, you have stopped scalping from there on. I was talking about that.
Hahaha :rofl:

i didnt study ur question completely. Busy with other work.

Im unable to post scalp calls here. Its big difficult job for me. And in scalping targets not fixed. We have to entry and exit quick depending upon moment.

Its big difficult task to trade and post calls, and follow calls. So i stopped and giving my trades when only big moment expected which will give time to entry and exit.

Already received lot of messages " they are unable to entry scalping calls. "

Guys,

Please some one convert this afl to mt4.

Want to test 1 method which useful for NSE.
I got from marketcalls.
please help me.

Dont change any parameter, functionality or any value. I need exactly same in MT4.

PHP:
_SECTION_BEGIN("Market Trend");
SetChartOptions(0,chartShowArrows|chartShowDates);

_N(Title = StrFormat("{{NAME}} - {{INTERVAL}} {{DATE}} Open %g, Hi %g, Lo %g, Close %g (%.1f%%) {{VALUES}} - Cycle analysis indicator from www.marketcalls.in", O, H, L, C, SelectedValue( ROC( C, 1 ) ) ));

Plot( C, "Close", colorDefault, styleNoTitle | ParamStyle("Style") | GetPriceStyle() ); 

function predictCycle( arg1, arg2 )
{
  local var1, var2; 

result = arg1 + arg2; 

return result;
}

Predict=0;
P = ParamField("Price field",-1);
Periods = Param("Periods", 15, 2, 300, 1, 10 );
Predict = PredictCycle(C,Periods);

Buy = Predict>Ref(Predict,-1);
Sell = Predict<Ref(Predict,-1);