Earning for last 3 years consistently

Theoratically everything is possible.....but there is a difference between what is possible and what is achievable consistantly, week after week , every week and every month.

Every person in this country can become as successful as Dhirubhai Ambani...but how many have become so successful ? Very few if any....

Smart_trade
I understand what you say.
But consistently isn't 25% net profit (i.e. 25,000) per week with 1 or 2 lots of Banknifty an achievable target with an initial capital of 1 Lakh ? Where & how can one fail in this consistency is what I dont get ?

Thanks

I don't wants to discourage you brother but, you are talking about 25% return per day. Its possible occasionally but not consistently,

BUT REMEMBER TRADE HAVING CAPACITY TO GIVE 25% RETURN CAN ALSO GIVE YOU LOSS OF 25%.

what will you do if by luck your 4 consecutive trades are in loss.

Hope you understand why people say, MONEY MANAGEMENT IS THE FIRST KEY FOR SUCCESSFUL TRADING.

Better you learn Money Management and Risk to Reward ratio.

I am just advising for your better experience of trading. Hope you understand.
Thanks for your advice but dont you think consistently weekly 25% net profit (i.e. 25,000) with 1 or 2 lots of Banknifty is an achievable target with initial capital of 1 Lakh ? In what ways can one fail in this is what I want to know.

Thanks for your advice but dont you think consistently weekly 25% net profit (i.e. 25,000) with 1 or 2 lots of Banknifty is an achievable target with initial capital of 1 Lakh ? In what ways can one fail in this is what I want to know.
Hello friend

Why do you want someone else to confirm what you are able to do and what you won't be able to do?

Try forward testing your ideas in live market, and that will give you an idea what you can achieve.

If you have already done that, then why waste time asking others?

Best Luck, for your endeavor of extracting average 100 points every day from BNF

Mr.G

25% I make in a year dude..... On the other hand I don't use enormously high leverage :p

ashu1234

I was talking about 25% per week. I think 25% per week is achievable but not sure so I ask.
Has anyone here achieved 25% net profit per week on a consistent basis ?
Dude 25% per week equals to 1200% returns per year(not compounded).
Worlds best money manager average out 30-40%, say in a time frame of 5 years. So no point of asking here about consistency, as the benchmark is already documented and if you think you are anyone who is having consistency of even 5% of which you are seeking, should deserve his name in Forbes!!:D:D

Worlds best money manager average out 30-40%, say in a time frame of 5 years. So no point of asking here about consistency, as the benchmark is already documented and if you think you are anyone who is having consistency of even 5% of which you are seeking, should deserve his name in Forbes!!:D:D
:clap::clap::clap::thumb:

Mr.G

I don't make more than 40% in a good year as a fund manager. New2t, you are new in all this, if you want to use leverage then go ahead and stand in line with 1000s of other who get thrown on the road. Have patience and don't use money you don't own.

We have paid our heavy dues and price to market to learn this the hard way. Don't make our mistake and save yourself the hassle. Learn either technical or fundamental analysis and trade in cash and never on margin no matter what anyone or any broker tells you.

The trick is very simple,do opposite of what people tell you regarding leverage. "use max leverage for safe investments and use your own cash for speculation" - Benjamin graham, if you lose atleast you don't owe anyone anything.

Quick buck artists come and go with every bull market, it's the real players who make through the bear markets. I'm trying to help the new guy. Baat manni hai toh maan Varna bhagwan help you.

Mr.G

People who give calls for fixed fee and don't take part in losses pissed me off alot. If they are so keen on taking fee,why can't they pay money back if they make loss?? They give bad name to genuine investment consultants. They should be jailed on fraud.I urge my fellow traders and investors not to promote such cheapsters.
Your comments people.