Earning for last 3 years consistently

burai123

congratulation for your achievement and thanks for sharing your experience because it will encourage me, because i am running
through the phase similar to your first 2 years.

Hi,
Good to know your story. Yes money can be made, as rightly pointed out with expertise and strong hand (good money back up).
One question: Did you manage all fund by yourself or do you have some workforce or people under you?

And about advisory companies or consultant, yes their business is thriving, most of them are just minting money with giving calls with the flow. But not all people who are tracking market and offering their services are con's. They are doing legitimate work by investing their time in research and they might not have sufficient capital or aptitude to trade. I believe analysis and trading both are different ball game, some are able to do it both and some not.
I completely accept your point.
more than 90% consultants seems fame, obviously 10% are genuine.

hames

How do you manage position sizing. i mean with such a huge capital it would be difficult to trade high number of lots. and also how have you managed your position sizing from scratch. please share your experience.

I wish to know from all the experts on here:

1) Is it possible to buy or sell 2 lots of BankNifty and make a net profit of 25k per week ? And if not, why not ?

2) Making 25k per week off a initial capital of 1 lac seems possible, is it really so ?

Please tell me the pros and cons of such an approach. I want to know if its worth the effort/thought as 1 lac compounding at the rate of 25% per week can fetch 50 lakhs in just 4 months ? Is this possible to do ?
Theoratically everything is possible.....but there is a difference between what is possible and what is achievable consistantly, week after week , every week and every month.

Every person in this country can become as successful as Dhirubhai Ambani...but how many have become so successful ? Very few if any....

Smart_trade

I wish to know from all the experts on here:

1) Is it possible to buy or sell 2 lots of BankNifty and make a net profit of 25k per week ? And if not, why not ?

2) Making 25k per week off a initial capital of 1 lac seems possible, is it really so ?

Please tell me the pros and cons of such an approach. I want to know if its worth the effort/thought as 1 lac compounding at the rate of 25% per week can fetch 50 lakhs in just 4 months ? Is this possible to do ?
I don't wants to discourage you brother but, you are talking about 25% return per day. Its possible occasionally but not consistently,

BUT REMEMBER TRADE HAVING CAPACITY TO GIVE 25% RETURN CAN ALSO GIVE YOU LOSS OF 25%.

what will you do if by luck your 4 consecutive trades are in loss.

Hope you understand why people say, MONEY MANAGEMENT IS THE FIRST KEY FOR SUCCESSFUL TRADING.

Better you learn Money Management and Risk to Reward ratio.

I am just advising for your better experience of trading. Hope you understand.

How do you manage position sizing. i mean with such a huge capital it would be difficult to trade high number of lots. and also how have you managed your position sizing from scratch. please share your experience.
Brother nothing is difficult, you just need the right tools to manage things.

I have few softwares developed for my custom use during trading, like trade triggers, lot sizing, and monitoring profit and loss of running trades.

NO OTHER FANCY TOOLS ARE REQUIRED.

Theoratically everything is possible.....but there is a difference between what is possible and what is achievable consistantly, week after week , every week and every month.

Every person in this country can become as successful as Dhirubhai Ambani...but how many have become so successful ? Very few if any....

Smart_trade
I COMPLETELY AGREE TO Smart_trade SIR.

Mr.G

I BELIEVE IN ONLY ONE THING

IF I AM SO GOOD IN TRADING WHY SHOULD I INVEST OTHERS MONEY WHY NOT MY OWN.

Same thing i suggest you to ask every advisory company and consultant,

IF he is so good in advisory than:
why do they give CALLS ?
Why don't they invest their own money?

They all are making fool of innocent people.

Better you study and trade on your own and take help from genuine traders.
I am a small time portfolio manager and very big time investor. I keep a rule of 20% loss I will give and I will take 25% of profit. I am a good investor, I give my services because I want to make it my career and I can leverage my returns through aum. I never give calls and forget, I take responsibility for them aswell. In my experience the only person who are reliable managers are who man up and take losses on their own head.

Mr.G

P.S. I manage my own money aswell as others. But it's a constant learning process. I'm happy with my long term conservative returns and generational outlook so are the people I work for. :) what are your thoughts. But it is very good to see a successful trader.

Mr.G

People who give calls for fixed fee and don't take part in losses pissed me off alot. If they are so keen on taking fee,why can't they pay money back if they make loss?? They give bad name to genuine investment consultants. They should be jailed on fraud.I urge my fellow traders and investors not to promote such cheapsters.