Earning for last 3 years consistently

ryan4ucar

Dude people I see here get X10 margin. If I would use that kinda stuff I would triple my money every year! You guys are saying that 30% with all that derivative margin you use it good then 15-25% without margin must be biblical.

i personally dont use more than 5 times margin , profesional traders need margin for pairs trading or hedging strategies , example short bank nifty go long nifty some pro traders have absolutely minor stops but once in the money will pyramid the stock sice they are in the money they are not afraid to use leverage , in the end it boils down to how much drawdown you or your client can stomach ... it all depends on how leverage is used to increase total return on investment nobody cares if you use margin or not if drawdown is not much

Tlahuicole

Exactly the question I was hoping to ask Ryan, I am not sure why many are coming to an assumption before trading itself. Here are the facts.

1)Saint gave live calls in traderji, if you had exactly followed those calls with any amount of capital with minimum of 1L you would have made double within ten days.

2)I am not sure about others but my cousin started trading after three years of learning forex trading with pivot methods. He started with 2L in 2009 and is worth more than 1 crore by now. I have seen it for real, not the bank statement but life style change. He has started passive income generation by a hotel and has got jaguar CAR :D.

So, I have inspiration from traderji as well as from family. It depends on what you want to believe. Take care, good luck to everyone who is reading this post :D

Mr.G

Exactly the question I was hoping to ask Ryan, I am not sure why many are coming to an assumption before trading itself. Here are the facts.

1)Saint gave live calls in traderji, if you had exactly followed those calls with any amount of capital with minimum of 1L you would have made double within ten days.

2)I am not sure about others but my cousin started trading after three years of learning forex trading with pivot methods. He started with 2L in 2009 and is worth more than 1 crore by now. I have seen it for real, not the bank statement but life style change. He has started passive income generation by a hotel and has got jaguar CAR :D.

So, I have inspiration from traderji as well as from family. It depends on what you want to believe. Take care, good luck to everyone who is reading this post :D
I wish I could use leverage. :'( Main bhi 2 saal mein corepati ban chuka hota. High interest rates in India ne maar rakhi hai. People in foreign countries use leverage in fundamental buys because of low rate of interest. Idhar its not viable because average interest against securities is 16%, any thoughts?

ryan4ucar

I wish I could use leverage. :'( Main bhi 2 saal mein corepati ban chuka hota. High interest rates in India ne maar rakhi hai. People in foreign countries use leverage in fundamental buys because of low rate of interest. Idhar its not viable because average interest against securities is 16%, any thoughts?
simpl answer invest abroad where interest rates are low

Mr.G

simpl answer invest abroad where interest rates are low
Thinking of that only, That way I can be short on the dreadful rupee at the same time. I do have foreign holding in US, Never thought of using margin in more mature markets.