Download 1 minute IEOD for NSE-EQ, FnO, COMMODITY & CDS- ABOUT 18MONTHS DATA...!

I am getting below error when Import. Please help me to sort it out.

Logging started for 'C:\Users\Lenovo1\Desktop\BANKNIFTY-FUT.txt' file, using format definition file 'Formats\wizard.format'
Error in line Ticker,Date/Time,Open,High,Low,Close,Volume
Invalid (close) price. Prices must be positive. If you want to import no quotation data please specify $NOQUOTES 1 ('no quotation data' box in Wizard)
Invalid date format/value

Downloadable Link for 1min IEOD data for NSE, NSE FnO, MCX period 07/05/2019 to 08/11/2019(Last six months).......

Click the following link-
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-vqy72jrdshfC6Fpw8xzHOfRieRWGNeF
Sorry to bother you. I am new to Amibroker. I could only find a single quote for each day. The filesize you shared in your first post is much larger than the last one. There is no intraday data in the files. Am I missing anything? Can you please guide me?
thanks

pkgmtnl

Sorry to bother you. I am new to Amibroker. I could only find a single quote for each day. The filesize you shared in your first post is much larger than the last one. There is no intraday data in the files. Am I missing anything? Can you please guide me?
thanks
1) You can Download full folder or Single file of scripts of your selection. The IEOD data is in this TXT file. Once downloaded, you have to import in Amibroker using IMPORT WIZARD feature of AMIBROKER... The second post has last six months IEOD data....of these scripts...