Doubt Relief !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

karthikmarar

srisara said:
Karthik,

can you comment on Matrix Labs? Its been in sideways movement for long, finding the 200 level as very strong resistance level.

Satya
Hi satya

Even I am stuck on this one.. Now thinking of putting a boredom stop..:)

Even before 200 it has got tough resistance at 195. The last attempt a few session back to cross 195 failed. Somehow the volume is not coming in.

Currently in the daily the +DI line moved above the -DI after a long time indicating some bullishness. Let us hope that volume will come and it will be able to take out 195 and then 200.

By the way the half yearly results were not good 55 cr. compared to 88 the previous year. Increase in rawmaterial cost and R&D expenses has afected profitability.

regards

Karthik

karthikmarar said:
Hi satya

Even I am stuck on this one.. Now thinking of putting a boredom stop..:)

Even before 200 it has got tough resistance at 195. The last attempt a few session back to cross 195 failed. Somehow the volume is not coming in.

Currently in the daily the +DI line moved above the -DI after a long time indicating some bullishness. Let us hope that volume will come and it will be able to take out 195 and then 200.

By the way the half yearly results were not good 55 cr. compared to 88 the previous year. Increase in rawmaterial cost and R&D expenses has afected profitability.

regards

Karthik
Hi Karthik/Satya,

Matrix is making a higher pivot low on the monthly and weekly......the blast will come soon,although may try your patience for a bit.Keep a stop loss of 158,and wait.Looks good,from chart perspective.Will be an add over 222.

Happy Trading!
Saint

karthikmarar said:
Hello Prakash, Joshi

Here is my take on Hexaware Technologies

Hexaware is a fundamentally good company and is ranked as the 12th largest IT service exporter in India. It has many fortune 500 companies in its client list.

The share price basically crashed when the annual out look was revised in July. The estimate of revenue for the year ending December 31, 2005 was reduced $153 million from previously issued revenue guidance of $170 million. Based on the revised revenue guidance, the expected profit estimate was in the range of $18 - 19 million. By august the price hit a low of 95. Since then it has been moving sideways in a range of 100 to 115.

The last quarter result was very good. The Company posted a profit after tax of Rs 220.586 million for the quarter ended September 30, 2005 as compared to Rs 65.677 million for the quarter ended September 30, 2004. Total Income has increased from Rs 646.978 million in Q3-04 to Rs 996.824 million for the quarter ended September 30, 2005.

Recently the Annual Net Profit guidance for FY '05 has been raised to $ 19.5 million from $18 - 19 million announced earlier, while maintaining the revenue outlook at $ 153 million.

Overall it is a very good company. But has not found the fancy of the market players. The stock has been languishing in the region of 100-115.
On studying the chart we can notice an interesting aspect. The ADX line has been lying low well below both the DI+ and DI- line for quite some time. The ADX values have been below 10 for the quite sometime. That would mean that there has been consolidation going on and the bulls and bears have been fighting it out, which is evident from the +DI and -DI lines. All these would indicate that the stage is being set for a breakout. The bulls and bears have been battling it out and one of them would eventually win. The victory is often results in a major move. One such move was in Arvind mills which I has explained in a earlier post of mine. I feel that stage is set for Hexaware for major move. Normally the breakout is indicated by a sudden rise of the ADX line by 3- 4 points. Whichever line on top would be the winner. So it is a wait and watch situation. I strongly feel that considering the good results the breakout will be bullish.

This has a strong support at 99. On the upper side the first obstacle is at 106 then 110. Today the +DI is above DI. My favorite Indicator TRIX is also turning. Rsi is also rising. So we wait for a bullish breakout.

Sorry for making it so elaborate :eek: My friend Agilent would obviously be upset.

So in a nutshell for Hexaware we can anticipate a breakout. It could be in either direction. But all indicators couples with Fundamental give a much better chance for a Bullish breakout. Put a strict stoploss at 95 for the down side.

Chart enclosed if anybody is interested. Friends with contrary opinion please do post your views.

Views on Geometric and Dlink Later

regards

karthik
Karthik,

Thanks much for your detailed explanation. The inputs are indeed very helpful.

Thanks,
Prakash

koolprakash said:
Karthik,

Thanks much for your detailed explanation. The inputs are indeed very helpful.

Thanks,
Prakash
Hi Karthik,
Many thanks for your in-valuable feedback and research on Hexaware. I am really thankful to you.

Kind Regards
sjoshi

Saint said:
Hi Karthik/Satya,

Matrix is making a higher pivot low on the monthly and weekly......the blast will come soon,although may try your patience for a bit.Keep a stop loss of 158,and wait.Looks good,from chart perspective.Will be an add over 222.

Happy Trading!
Saint

Saint,

thanks for your valuble inputs on this. yeah, need a bit more of patience on this.

Satya

Hello Karthik,
Could you please provide your evaluation on INDIA GLYCOLS, ALFA LAVAL, RAMCO SYS, VIJAYA BANK and REL ENERGY at the current levels.
Thanks
anil

Status
Not open for further replies.