Doubt Relief !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi dear Kartik,
can u suggest and put ur comment regarding Aftek info. this i bought at 81.00 shall i hold it or sell it off.
Please send in ur comments. thnx and regards.

Dear Sir,
I have bought 800 shares of relpet at 94 one year back during the IPO.Now it looks it is moving up. Pls guideme how long can i hold it. Or when can i exit it for profits so that I can enter agian..

Hi friends

I have gained a lot from this forum. I have always admired those in this forum who helped others with their knowledge and selfless effort. Amit , Saint, Ravi T, cremee , Supratick, wastej are very examples of this selfless service. Other like satya, Joy contribute by providing their software innovations with others in the forum. There is swing trader who runs the excellent charting site for the benefit of all. Other like naultilus and sh50 share their excellent knowledge with us. There are so many others posting links to books, article etc. Other like Karuna and Jaideep help us take a moment off the monotony of trading and relax. The List can go on and on. All are doing excellent job.

I also wished to do my part. It would only be apt to use the knowledge gained in this forum to give back something. Of late with Ravi T and Cremee out of action the load on Amit and Saint has increased tremendously. I felt that this is an area I could make some effective contribution. So when Amit suggested starting a thread to help the member with their queries I readily acceptance the idea. So I am staring this thread in order to answer your queries on stocks. I sincerely hope that this would help everyone with the usual dilemma of to Buy or nor to Buy, to Hold or not to Hold, to Sell or not to Sell.

Warm Regards

Karthik

Status
Not open for further replies.