Status
Not open for further replies.

Taiki

Hi Ravi,

I guess you are trading with Zerodha now, I need your help & suggestion on deciding before opening account with them. I choose Zerodha from RKSV, RKGLOBAL and Zerodha.

Now my queries are,

1. How is the ZT terminal, Is it better than NOW ?
2. How is the ZT Web Trading terminal, Is it as fast and reliable as ZT terminal?
3. How much exposure does Zeroda provide on margin?
4. Is there any auto square off policy for intraday exposure ?
5. Does it provide margin exposure for Delivery based tarding / Future and Option segment ?
6. Does the Zerodha web platform include the charting facility?
7. Does it have sms tarade confirmation service (on taking trade) ?
8. Does it give any Buy/Sell calls, Pre/Post market summary etc. ?

Right now I have demat account with Ventura Sec. I am quite happy with their service, but their Web platform is not that good for tarding F&O segment. Not all the option contracts are available there, and it lacks charting tool too. Otherwise Pointer(Window based terminal) is good. I am not saying great, but good.

Sorry for asking so many question at a time, Please take your free time to answer them :)

Best Regards
Taiki

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Hi Ravi,

I guess you are trading with Zerodha now, I need your help & suggestion on deciding before opening account with them. I choose Zerodha from RKSV, RKGLOBAL and Zerodha.

Now my queries are,

1. How is the ZT terminal, Is it better than NOW ? almost same..
2. How is the ZT Web Trading terminal, Is it as fast and reliable as ZT terminal? dont know about web based terminal...
3. How much exposure does Zeroda provide on margin? intraday margin is provided for selected stocks upto max 10 times.
4. Is there any auto square off policy for intraday exposure ? yes @ 3.10 pm
5. Does it provide margin exposure for Delivery based tarding / Future and Option segment ? no margin for delivery but 50% for intraday futures.
6. Does the Zerodha web platform include the charting facility? dont know about web based terminal...
7. Does it have sms tarade confirmation service (on taking trade) ? sms comes around 8pm.
8. Does it give any Buy/Sell calls, Pre/Post market summary etc. ? no..

Right now I have demat account with Ventura Sec. I am quite happy with their service, but their Web platform is not that good for tarding F&O segment. Not all the option contracts are available there, and it lacks charting tool too. Otherwise Pointer(Window based terminal) is good. I am not saying great, but good.

Sorry for asking so many question at a time, Please take your free time to answer them :)

Best Regards
Taiki
reply in red.

Taiki

Well, Thanks for the Reply bro, I am much concerned about the Web platform, as i have to rely on that only from my office

Anyway, thanks for the clarification :)

TraderRavi

low risk profile
lossy day....bad start for the week.....shorted gold after observing that 31050 acting as resistance .....then got some profit when gold lost some points to around 31018 - 20 then ZT freezed......no luck .....gold turned...Hit my TSL , incurred small loss........as my sl was just over resistance..... then trying to makeup the loss , lost some points in crude ...:(

Taiki

lossy day....bad start for the week.....shorted gold after observing that 31050 acting as resistance .....then got some profit when gold lost some points to around 31018 - 20 then ZT freezed......no luck .....gold turned...Hit my TSL , incurred small loss........as my sl was just over resistance..... then trying to makeup the loss , lost some points in crude ...:(
Well, never mind Ravi, It happens, I believe you are still a winner if you have not accepted loss in your mind.

Good Luck :thumb:

And talking about ZT, last week i was almost sure to go with Zerodha, but now after reading the post that are going on in Zerodha Part 2 Thread, i am again considering it :)

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Well, never mind Ravi, It happens, I believe you are still a winner if you have not accepted loss in your mind.

Good Luck :thumb:

And talking about ZT, last week i was almost sure to go with Zerodha, but now after reading the post that are going on in Zerodha Part 2 Thread, i am again considering it :)
ZT is freezing for a few minutes quite often.......:mad:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
dear ravi, better trade with copper but not with crude...just my openion
crude is more risky cause of that 100 per tick ? or any other reason for this suggestion...?.....I m tracking gold/silver/crude and copper....but not taken any trade in copper yet....it moves slowly than other three......gold is best out of these 4, if you consider daily range/risk......

soft_trader

crude is more risky cause of that 100 per tick ? or any other reason for this suggestion...?.....I m tracking gold/silver/crude and copper....but not taken any trade in copper yet....it moves slowly than other three......gold is best out of these 4, if you consider daily range/risk......
Ravi bhai,

I also think Crude is risky. It can make or break your ledger very fast. Sometimes in a blink of an eye. :mad:

Though it depends on your risk appetite and trading capital but still IMO it's risky.

Status
Not open for further replies.