Status
Not open for further replies.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Today was a total no movement day in NF, the intraday movement was probably the smallest in Nifty Future in the entire year....:fatigue:

Smart_trade
For two and a half years , I tracked nifty, but since this august I only check once in a while to see where is nifty......? nifty hilta nahi aur ye commo rukta nahi.....fur furr surr surr .......silver / crude / natural gas ko hath lagane jaisa hai nahi ...hath jal jaate hain....base metals hilte hi nahin hain ....kya baccha copper and gold .......copper ka idea lag ni raha ...ab bacha sirf gold........nifty mein wapis ja nahi sakte ....nahin to fir wohi expiry magic ke chakkar mein capital saaf ho jayega, badi muskil se options se pichha chuta hai.......:(:mad::eek::p:confused:;):cool::)

thinking of going back to NF(but no options this time)..........:D

Taiki

For two and a half years , I tracked nifty, but since this august I only check once in a while to see where is nifty......? nifty hilta nahi aur ye commo rukta nahi.....fur furr surr surr .......silver / crude / natural gas ko hath lagane jaisa hai nahi ...hath jal jaate hain....base metals hilte hi nahin hain ....kya baccha copper and gold .......copper ka idea lag ni raha ...ab bacha sirf gold........nifty mein wapis ja nahi sakte ....nahin to fir wohi expiry magic ke chakkar mein capital saaf ho jayega, badi muskil se options se pichha chuta hai.......:(:mad::eek::p:confused:;):cool::)

I have also felt the same bro, I have no idea in Comm, But in Nifty, i guess the cheaper contract price attract many, but they get attract only to burn their capital, I feel better is to trade small with NF FUT, and gain slowly, even if it is 1% per month, :thumb:

Raju

Ravibhai,

Why don't u try equity-cash segment.Few stocks move very fast at times.Even holding them for few days gives good returns.Which are the fast moving stocks is a Million Dollar question.But after observing Price Action you would easily grab few points in them.

Though returns in future/options are fantastic but the moving stocks give +ve value to our balance without much trouble.
Ofcourse investing partial % of our capital is recommended(You already know very well).
Currently I am trying the same.Your PM message is disabled and I have lost your number.

All the best!!!!

Regards,
Raju

EagleOne

For two and a half years , I tracked nifty, but since this august I only check once in a while to see where is nifty......? nifty hilta nahi aur ye commo rukta nahi.....fur furr surr surr .......silver / crude / natural gas ko hath lagane jaisa hai nahi ...hath jal jaate hain....base metals hilte hi nahin hain ....kya baccha copper and gold .......copper ka idea lag ni raha ...ab bacha sirf gold........nifty mein wapis ja nahi sakte ....nahin to fir wohi expiry magic ke chakkar mein capital saaf ho jayega, badi muskil se options se pichha chuta hai...:p:confused:;):cool::)

Nifty hilta nahin aur commo rukta nahin. Absolutely right, boss. Nifty hile bhi toh kaise. Thanks to zillions of 'totaa brand forturne tellers' kind of forecasters all around, nifty ki 5889.0001 -5889.0002 ki nano-range ko trade karne wale jaadogar trader line lagaye khade hain! Saali baazaaroo aurat ban gayi hai humari kal ki maharani nifty banno! :D

Raju's advice is good, bro. Forget trading nifty or nifty fifty stocks. There are hundreds of small, midcap companies listed, and their stocks might not be that liquid but they run better than reliance, tata-fata stocks. All you need is to get out of this day-trading mindset. However, if you can trade commodities profitably, no stock market can beat that. Anyway, it is good to see you trading again.

Well , I might not be posting again for a while so I take this opportunity to say hi to following:

@SaiVenkat
You are still my special friend, buddy. Thanks for remembering. :)

@ Danpickup
Thanks for remembering Danny boy. My greetings to you as well.

@ SJD bhai,
kabhi fone-shone kar diya karo, yaar. We grew up in the same locality and played in the same parks. :)

@Del66
Man, you are the best. :clapping: Just for your jokes and cartoons I would come to TJ. A million thanks for making me laugh. May you have the most blessed life.

See you guys. Have a nice time. Take care.

Nifty hilta nahin aur commo rukta nahin. Absolutely right, boss. Nifty hile bhi toh kaise. Thanks to zillions of 'totaa brand forturne tellers' kind of forecasters all around, nifty ki 5889.0001 -5889.0002 ki nano-range ko trade karne wale jaadogar trader line lagaye khade hain! Saali baazaaroo aurat ban gayi hai humari kal ki maharani nifty banno! :D

Raju's advice is good, bro. Forget trading nifty or nifty fifty stocks. There are hundreds of small, midcap companies listed, and their stocks might not be that liquid but they run better than reliance, tata-fata stocks. All you need is to get out of this day-trading mindset. However, if you can trade commodities profitably, no stock market can beat that. Anyway, it is good to see you trading again.

Well , I might not be posting again for a while so I take this opportunity to say hi to following:

@SaiVenkat
You are still my special friend, buddy. Thanks for remembering. :)

@ Danpickup
Thanks for remembering Danny boy. My greetings to you as well.

@ SJD bhai,
kabhi fone-shone kar diya karo, yaar. We grew up in the same locality and played in the same parks. :)

@Del66
Man, you are the best. :clapping: Just for your jokes and cartoons I would come to TJ. A million thanks for making me laugh. May you have the most blessed life.

See you guys. Have a nice time. Take care.
Welcome back EagleOne,nice to see your posts again.....where were you last few months ?

Do drop in regularly to say hello to all your friends here.

Best Wishes for whatever you do....

Smart_trade

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Bought some Gold Petals @ 3017..........let me concentrate only on gold and silver....:eat:....no other commo.........:confused::(

saivenkat

For two and a half years , I tracked nifty, but since this august I only check once in a while to see where is nifty......? nifty hilta nahi aur ye commo rukta nahi.....fur furr surr surr .......silver / crude / natural gas ko hath lagane jaisa hai nahi ...hath jal jaate hain....base metals hilte hi nahin hain ....kya baccha copper and gold .......copper ka idea lag ni raha ...ab bacha sirf gold........nifty mein wapis ja nahi sakte ....nahin to fir wohi expiry magic ke chakkar mein capital saaf ho jayega, badi muskil se options se pichha chuta hai...

thinking of going back to NF(but no options this time).
Bought some Gold Petals @ 3017..........let me concentrate only on gold and silver....:eat:....no other commo.........:confused::(
Firstly.. happy to see Eagle :clap:ne back.. :clapping::clapping::clapping:

@ Ravi..your posts remains me Robert Frost..

TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same...

And these beautiful lines continue.. and this much i could recollect..from his masterpiece of "Road Not Taken"..

Take not this as advice Ravi bro, as i am not worth in giving it.. but still i would like to say one thing... what ever one trade.. be it equity, fno, or in commodities.. one has to have a fixed game plan.. with all "disciplines" fixed.. and rigid.. and one has to abide to it.. at all costs... and not frequently change the game plan.. and in due course changing the game itself..

I am sorry to say.. that imo you are lacking ( sorry ..if you find these lines too harsh) But yet i come up with what i felt ..

Have a good time..

TraderRavi

low risk profile
it seems zerodha has squared it off........yaar ye position conversion ka jhad bhi bekar hai..:(....ohh I m free man again with no positions.....:lol:

For two and a half years , I tracked nifty, but since this august I only check once in a while to see where is nifty......? nifty hilta nahi aur ye commo rukta nahi.....fur furr surr surr .......silver / crude / natural gas ko hath lagane jaisa hai nahi ...hath jal jaate hain....base metals hilte hi nahin hain ....kya baccha copper and gold .......copper ka idea lag ni raha ...ab bacha sirf gold........nifty mein wapis ja nahi sakte ....nahin to fir wohi expiry magic ke chakkar mein capital saaf ho jayega, badi muskil se options se pichha chuta hai.......

However, there is a problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.