Day Trading Stocks & Futures

travi

I am heavy on selling puts.dont know why i always am uncomfortable selling calls. End of October was a firefight with BankNifty but came out with little profits. But yes these are good times to learn. One good thing is IV's are rising even in this upmove so good times to sell. Will be another firefight today though I am heavy on put side. why worry when stda and travi will be offloading their stocks and help stabilize.;)
I already offloaded, mkt didnt give a damn about it, it will ST Da's selling that will keep it under 11500-11600 :DD

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
My CEs position on NS will have to take a dent :DD
Looks like these wild swings more frequent in last few months. Kya kare, just need to book and look forward.
Just when i thought election is over and I can restart, I walked into an ambush :D
For now looks like month will be mildly red as portf was also getting lighter and the long on NS in TD thread was booked on Fri.
Hope you were able to adjust your positions now.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
any material for study these indicator mean how it work and execute.

thanks in advance

st da any pdf or books or link blog that can help to understand this indicator

Thanks in Advance
Look for a book called DeMark indicators by Jason Perl. To understand the one indicator TD Sequential it will take about 3 months and completely understand the nuances a year.But that it time well invested.

travi

any material for study these indicator mean how it work and execute.

thanks in advance

st da any pdf or books or link blog that can help to understand this indicator

Thanks in Advance
bhai, i have a good memory :)

ST sir posted here for you (same question) in Jan this year :) TD skill requires to also have good memory.

DeMark Sequential and Combo markings are easy but things like set up cancellation,qualifiers recycling etc need more indepth study which I suggest to be done from DeMark's authentic books....but for basics see if the following helps :

http://www.mysmu.edu/faculty/christophert/QF206/Week_05.pdf

The link in the opening page will take you to downloadable version of Jeson Perl book.

Smart_trade
https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/day-trading-stocks-futures.89068/page-8252#post-1396826