Day Trading Stocks & Futures

travi

You must be having long in stock portfolio against your CE sale.......so portfolio will bring in big money...CE short may take some profits away but how month is going to be negative ?? :confused:
portf is there but unlike your 25-30% offloaded, mine upto today was around 70-75% booked :)
bit aggressive over the TDST 12160 levels. Aapka kotak/asianpaints jaisa mera sab mein tha.
TCS for eg. was fully booked 2800+ on result day.

The Long NF is the other side which was to be opened on dip but did not allow to re-enter today.

Last edited:
I was thinking of writing HDFC Bank1300 Nov calls against my portfolio holding but held back as market refused to go down.....now I can sell my stock and make more than the premium available that time ( about Rs 20-22)

travi

I was thinking of writing HDFC Bank1300 Nov calls against my portfolio holding but held back as market refused to go down.....now I can sell my stock and make more than the premium available that time ( about Rs 20-22)
hdfcbank is steam rolling anything in its path :D
It is at CD11, last few days of BN move was classical rise to CD13 flush that wipes out the opposite and it looked ok but post mkt a lot has changed so lucky for you :)

Rakesh Jhunjhunwala says he is very bullish on the markets.....he thinks tsunami of foreign funds going to come to India ......he says corporate performance is going to improve dramatically.....pace of reforms is going to accelerate......etc etc.

hmmm....when everyone starts getting bullish, one needs to be watchful......and tighten our Take Profits levels.........

Last edited:
Picking Tops and bottoms of every move is very difficult task to achieve consistantly.....but we have tools like Sequential to indicate that the markets are getting over-extended either on the way up or on the way down. One should have courage to take positions there against the crowd and make the 75-80 % (middle portion) of the move in opposite direction once it starts....that is enough for happy investing....

Smart_trade
IS IT TD SEQUENTIAL ?

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
currently Dec ke calls bhi sell karneki himmat nahin ho rahi
Sanju bhai how are u coping with this large one side move
I am heavy on selling puts.dont know why i always am uncomfortable selling calls. End of October was a firefight with BankNifty but came out with little profits. But yes these are good times to learn. One good thing is IV's are rising even in this upmove so good times to sell. Will be another firefight today though I am heavy on put side. why worry when stda and travi will be offloading their stocks and help stabilize.;)

Last edited: