Day Trading Stocks & Futures

TraderRavi

low risk profile
5 consecutive sessions intraday shorts might have paid off if you held through the day.
Today is no different, so far.

Nirmalaji is watching :)
she is happy that due to govt policies/steps taken , nifty made 30% upmove from march lows. So only intervention if lows break. otherwise all is well.

travi

for a considerable number of years of my day trading, I was scared of trading the open in nf. recently found what the gold mine of profit I was missing :) . its been 15 days added the set up to trade the open and it seems like I am soon going to get free from my trading by 10:15 :D. great feeling!
index day traders must trade the open as first hour is the most imp time frame of the day
There is a volatility bias to it :D
back in 2017 I used to post open 1-2m trades here. Xray bhai also posted entries back then.
@TraderRavi bhai, yaad hai?

But it is short-lived, works well in volatility-trending times, especially down side and mkts aren't like 70% of the times.

Target price: 1111 :DD

Kisi jyotshi/numerologist ne number bataya?!
If such numbers are predicted in the target, the analyst/institution appears more studied and intellectual to the readers.Readers assume that the target is arrived at by some great number crunching .

There is a volatility bias to it :D
back in 2017 I used to post open 1-2m trades here. Xray bhai also posted entries back then.
@TraderRavi bhai, yaad hai?

But it is short-lived, works well in volatility-trending times, especially down side and mkts aren't like 70% of the times.
well as per backtesting you are wrong I have done it from 2014 onwards. and results are excellent as per my entry set up and method. I can gauge volatility mathematically (not ATR and all) and base my expectations. accordingly. profit points may differ depending on volatility but as far as profitability is concerned its seems to me a go-to set up.