Day Trading Stocks & Futures

In fact, RIL, Infosys and Hindustan Unilever — accounted for nearly 51 per cent of the rise in the Sensex, from its 52-week low on March 23. RIL has been the single-largest market mover in the last one-and-a-half months.

Business Std
RIL is the fifth largest gainer in this rally in the entire world...first 4 being US companies......in fact it is the only asian stock in top 15 gainers in the world in the recent rally......

Smart_trade

for a considerable number of years of my day trading, I was scared of trading the open in nf. recently found what the gold mine of profit I was missing :) . its been 15 days added the set up to trade the open and it seems like I am soon going to get free from my trading by 10:15 :D. great feeling!
index day traders must trade the open as first hour is the most imp time frame of the day

kharikumaar

for a considerable number of years of my day trading, I was scared of trading the open in nf. recently found what the gold mine of profit I was missing :) . its been 15 days added the set up to trade the open and it seems like I am soon going to get free from my trading by 10:15 :D. great feeling!
index day traders must trade the open as first hour is the most imp time frame of the day
i've seen a lot of people having this hesitation. of course with discipline it can be fruitful . of course there are wrong days and some frustrating days. , but net i also find open trading quite fruitful. and there are lot of talk of option selling being successful ( it probably is) and all buyers lose. which i sort of disagree with. i have been buying options and that too only directional , one sided and have been happy so far