Day Trading Stocks & Futures

checkmate7

Why down so much , Nifty is flat.
Investors/traders booked profit when they can...in coming days it may fall more that time they can buy again :p

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
actually it is more of bank vs nbfc.
we've seen it before also, RBI rules sometimes favours banks more than nbfc's, hence, the beating.
Core banks were flat to up today, hdfcbank / kotak / axis +6 etc
Plus with interest rates down, people might expect cheaper loans from BajFin and other nbfc's

On top, shops closed for 3 months means no business in consumer section for them. whereas they will have to pay the interest on money raised from market (in form of FDs or other avenues). I see 2000 on card on this counter.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
:oops::rolleyes::nailbiting::nailbiting:

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson tests carona positive

Source:BBC
good for him

he refused to lockdown earlier... he said let 'heard immunity' work. let everyone get virus and all will get immune slowly...

'I was at a hospital where there were a few coronavirus patients and I shook hands with everybody' says Boris Johnson.

Plus with interest rates down, people might expect cheaper loans from BajFin and other nbfc's

On top, shops closed for 3 months means no business in consumer section for them. whereas they will have to pay the interest on money raised from market (in form of FDs or other avenues). I see 2000 on card on this counter.
There are no bids for most FDs/NCDs, even those issued by "reputable" groups! These were considered safe investments. I think most are in for a shock when they realize there's no liquidity.

Last edited: