Don't stress out too much....itna time dete ho market ko to broker ban jao
I enjoy what I do :D... Stress factor comes in my job :DD

checkmate7

checkmate7

checkmate7

TraderRavi

low risk profile
After relief to poor, finmin aims rescue package for businesses

Finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman is working on a fiscal-stimulus package to help businesses impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic, a government official said, requesting anonymity.

The stimulus package will cover tourism, hospitality, retail, civil aviation and automobiles. The final package will be decided as the Centre gets more clarity about the pandemic’s impact on specific sectors, he added. Another person, also requesting anonymity, said the size of the package will also depend on the Centre’s ability to raise additional revenue.

https://www.livemint.com/politics/p...ue-package-for-businesses-11585318152230.html

checkmate7

Aaj koi dow jones ka nahi bolega jab 800 point down hai to ;)

1585326727780.png

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Back to Internet explorer 11 as with all other browsers (chrome, firefox, opera, Vivaldi) CPU going to 100 when opening 2/3 tabs. :banghead::banghead::banghead:
This problem is coming since last 3/4 weeks. no malware found. pata nahi kya lafda hai.
koi bhi browsers open karte hi CPU 100 , except IE.
UCbrowser looks lightweight , now trying this one.

Last edited:

bashasm

Back to Internet explorer 11 as with all other browsers (chrome, firefox, opera, Vivaldi) CPU going to 100 when opening 2/3 tabs. :banghead::banghead::banghead:
This problem is coming since last 3/4 weeks. no malware found. pata nahi kya lafda hai.
koi bhi browsers open karte hi CPU 100 , except IE.
UCbrowser looks lightweight.
Don't go with edge, that uses Google chrome engine internally ;)