Day Trading Stocks & Futures

With all my respect dear Smart_Trade, and you know i know the quality you have, let my post an absolute critique on what you have posted. I think you can take it in your positions, as I will have to take the push back from you in my position. It will not mean any thing to our friendship, as it still will be stable, but it will make a point on different thinking on different topics.

Here we go:

I am not clear about your posting which any way is a bit obscure and sounds a bit of copy paste and propaganda as you even talk this way:

He was above 60 and all passengers in above 60 age group were after their baggage clearance taken to a hospital in and heir which has facility for 300 people to be quarantined

(Comment from my side: Does your government not know that the virus even younger people can hardly hit???)

The couple was given a separate room with wifi....also a TV was fitted by evening. Doctors check them 4 times a day and the tea,breakfast,lunch,dinner all paid by the Govt.Only restriction is they cannot go out and no outside person can meet them....contacts on mobile phones are allowed....arrangements are excellent and if someone does not like the food, they have 4 nearby hotels to order food at the passenger's cost....

I am clear you are a nationalist hindu, and your goverment is the best you think your country can have, but isn't this writings you do not just a bit over the top and a really propaganda?

DP
In present outbreak of this virus, please dont give colour of politics and religion and dont spit your hatred here....I just narrated his views on the facilities he has during his quarantine period.....and if the Govt has done a good job, why feel shy of accepting it ?? Dont bring your anti India mindset here.....do you understand that ???????

I will be deleting that nonsense post of yours as it spreads false information about medical facilities here which are kept ready .......no question of any religion or party preference...In fact you are ignorant that the present Govt in Maharashtra is not a BJP Govt and oit is opposition Govt but still they do a good job.....

Smart_trade

Last edited:
I do not understand, why we are tolerating a guy, not even Indian, not even trading Indian markets, poking his nose in every other thread, now poking his nose in Indian religion and politics and was abusing/bullying and was showing hatred towards us, previously .

XRAY27

In present outbreak of this virus, please dont give colour of politics and religion and dont spit your hatred here....I just narrated his views on the facilities he has during his quarantine period.....and if the Govt has done a good job, why feel shy of accepting it ?? Dont bring your anti India mindset here.....do you understand that ???????

I will be deleting that nonsense post of yours as it spreads false information about medical facilities here which are kept ready .......no question of any religion or party preference...In fact you are ignorant that the present Govt in Maharashtra is not a BJP Govt and oit is opposition Govt but still they do a good job.....

Smart_trade
Pls delete his post , just spreading false narrative

A lot of brokers disallowed intraday products (MIS, bracket orders etc). That must've reduced the load on the servers.
Thanks, didn't know that since I've never used those order types. Was this only on Thurs/Fri or the entire week? Out of curiosity, what prevents somebody from breaking down the bracket order into constituent orders? Or closing the position at the eod for MIS? Perhaps you're right that the time it takes to place replacement orders prevented more orders from being placed.

Last edited:
I do not understand, why we are tolerating a guy, not even Indian, not even trading Indian markets, poking his nose in every other thread, now poking his nose in Indian religion and politics and was abusing/bullying and was showing hatred towards us, previously .
The person is banned several times in past but he does not mend his ways...after banning he comes back with different ID... why he has hatred about India I dont understand......we need to ban all his present and future IDs to stop this nonsense from him.

DanPSup

Hedge Strategy Trader in Options and Futures

Smart_trade
Dear buddy

I did not criticize your medical facilities in India in any way in my posting. I even have not posted any thing against your country. I even have told my post is a critical one even with all my respect to you. So what is the problem?

Is it not possible in India to have other meanings? If having so, those this mean to be against India. I do not understand your way of thinking in case it would be like this as I am in no way against India. Why does this comment against always come out when I do make some difficult comments about India.? In our culture it is normal to have the right even to do some critical comments on the governments at any time even we support the culture of any nations. Absolute confused with your comment.

DP

Dear buddy

I did not criticize your medical facilities in India in any way in my posting. I even have not posted any thing against your country. I even have told my post is a critical one even with all my respect to you. So what is the problem?

Is it not possible in India to have other meanings? If having so, those this mean to be against India. I do not understand your way of thinking in case it would be like this.

DP
You know nothing about India...and we Indians and I dont need your respect ....you bring politics and religion in such serious matters....shows your hatred about India ....

DanPSup

Hedge Strategy Trader in Options and Futures
You know nothing about India...and we Indians and I dont need your respect ....you bring politics and religion in such serious matters....shows your hatred about India ....
Wrong, I am not hatred about India. Kindly notice this, just a message to Traderji.

And at Smart_Trade: We know each other for so many years, even most members here know my wild past, I am still with the forum, as it has quality. So let the quality be first and have a good start in to the new week.