Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Wrong, I am not hatred about India. Kindly notice this, just a message to Traderji.

And at Smart_Trade: We know each other for so many years, even most members here know my wild past, I am still with the forum, as it has quality. So let the quality be first and have a good start in to the new week.
Wild past.....??? You are a habitual offender and banned several times in past and every time you come with new ID and we tolerate you thinking that you will mend your ways ......dont think that we endlessly will put up with all your nonsense.....

Good that you wrote to Traderji.....he needs to take some action on you....

Smart_trade

DanPSup

Hedge Strategy Trader in Options and Futures
Wild past.....??? You are a habitual offender and banned several times in past and every time you come with new ID and we tolerate you thinking that you will mend your ways ......dont think that we endlessly will put up with all your nonsense.....

Smart_trade
Kindly explain where I did in the last few weeks tell any nonsense about markets and corona virus.

DP

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.

Smart_trade
This person has no dignity at all, after being shown the door so many times he always comes back, like a virus. He posts few "I know all" posts which are anyway useless (that's an incubation period) and then his real abusive self comes forth.
Lot of patience has been shown by traderji to this member, but to no avail, ban him permanently for once and all.

India has so far done a stellar job about dealing with Coronavirus. There are announcements everywhere, on mobile phones, railway / bus stations... A lot of awareness has been spread, at the cost of economic setback/ slowdown.

A few days ago I had visited the New Civil Hospital at Surat, when there were no suspected cases, but they still had established an isolation ward for Coronavirus. I was told that all the hospitals having more than 20 bed had it - government or private. How's that for prevention ?

Throughout the country, almost all the public assemblies have been suspended - schools, marriages, even many market places. Today there is news about section 144 imposed in Mumbai. Even death processions and gathering are highly muted.

I know that the government facilities come in for a lot of criticism for mismanagement, but in this case - India as a nation deserved a pat on the back for this effort. Hey, Holi was a very very muted festival this time.

lemondew

I am clear you are a nationalist hindu, and your goverment is the best you think your country can have, but isn't this writings you do not just a bit over the top and a really propaganda?

Dear Dan,

I have one suggestion dont criticize anyone without knowing very well what you are talking about. The present maharashtra govt is run be Shivsena ncp congress and not bjp.

:DYou went over the top criticizing someone without knowing it.

With all my respect dear Smart_Trade, and you know i know the quality you have, let my post an absolute critique on what you have posted. I think you can take it in your positions, as I will have to take the push back from you in my position. It will not mean any thing to our friendship, as it still will be stable, but it will make a point on different thinking on different topics.

Here we go:

I am not clear about your posting which any way is a bit obscure and sounds a bit of copy paste and propaganda as you even talk this way:

He was above 60 and all passengers in above 60 age group were after their baggage clearance taken to a hospital in and heir which has facility for 300 people to be quarantined

(Comment from my side: Does your government not know that the virus even younger people can hardly hit???)

The couple was given a separate room with wifi....also a TV was fitted by evening. Doctors check them 4 times a day and the tea,breakfast,lunch,dinner all paid by the Govt.Only restriction is they cannot go out and no outside person can meet them....contacts on mobile phones are allowed....arrangements are excellent and if someone does not like the food, they have 4 nearby hotels to order food at the passenger's cost....

I am clear you are a nationalist hindu, and your goverment is the best you think your country can have, but isn't this writings you do not just a bit over the top and a really propaganda?

DP

DanPSup

Dear Dan,

I have one suggestion dont criticize anyone without knowing very well what you are talking about. The present maharashtra govt is run be Shivsena ncp congress and not bjp.

:DYou went over the top criticizing someone without knowing it.
Why would you known that I am posing any thing whit out knowing very well what I am talking, doing and knowing about the topic about. :confusedd:

Dear buddy, keep back your words kindly. Thank you my friend.

DanPSup

This person has no dignity at all, after being shown the door so many times he always comes back, like a virus. He posts few "I know all" posts which are anyway useless (that's an incubation period) and then his real abusive self comes forth.
Lot of patience has been shown by traderji to this member, but to no avail, ban him permanently for once and all.
Dear buddy.

I know you do not like me either you do not like any minds critical to India, as you see any of such peoples as enemies of India which not follow your little mind and political attitude . But even people who criticism your country are not in a stage to hate your country. But this seems to be out of your mind, even you are promoted as a doctor. :confusedd:

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Dear buddy.

I know you do not like me either you do not like any minds critical to India, as you see any of such peoples as enemies of India which not follow your little mind and political attitude . But even people who criticism your country are not in a stage to hate your country. But this seems to be out of your mind, even you are promoted as a doctor. :confusedd:
I know your English is poor, but nobody is 'promoted' as a doctor, don't expose your knowledge along with your grammar. One has to work hard to become one..... I don't need your certification Mr.Megamind.
It is still better to leave on your own then to be thrown out.....again.