Day Trading Stocks & Futures

so karvy was a small broker ??
I don't know. That was why I posted that question on ensuring safety of funds.

bpr

I don't know. That was why I posted that question on ensuring safety of funds.
karvy is a big broker with 275k active clinets ..and big enough to do 2000 Cr fraud ...
The logic to go back to big brokers for safety is so faulty ....
The core issue is integrity ....
In fact I think old big brokers more susceptible after unable to compete with discount brokers and accumulating losses ...

BJP played a political masterstroke and formed the Govt in Maharashtra early in the morning today with some MLAs from NCP support...Shivsena, NCP and Congress were is discussions till late night yesterday and now comes a masterstoke......

Jo Jeeta vohi Sikander....baaki sab bunder ( monkeys) ......Shivsena's tiger looks pathetic now....
Now they will break the MLAs from SS and Congress and try to increase their numbers, at least reduce the opposition's numbers. By the time of the floor test, 30 Nov, they may not need 145 for majority. Even the abstainees will be valuable.

raindrops

Maharashtra: Ajit Pawar a traitor, split both party, family, says NCP’s Supriya Sule https://indianexpress.com/article/i...-fadnavis-ajit-pawar-ncp-supriya-sule-6133073/

Ajit Pawar misused NCP MLAs' letter of support: Congress, NCP
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...-bjp-shiv-sena-maharashtra-1621889-2019-11-23

this could turn out to be a govt of hours not even days.
legally speaking, whose property is the letter of support which ajit pawar used ?
in a case of this size ,the letter belongs to the highest ranking person in the ncp ... sharad pawar UNTIL it is delivered.

if it does belong to sharad pawar then "misused" is a kind word, the correct word is "theft" and the govt was formed using a stolen letter.
if he was within his rights to take the letter, they still have to prove a floor majority

a lose lose situation either way.
truly a masterstroke
lol