Day Trading Stocks & Futures

XRAY27

PM is singing Jammu Kashmir song.....nothing new in his speech....all repeat statements.......nothing on economy.....economic growth is unimportant....

Smart_trade
Da!!

Which PM of the world will talk on economy,in address to the nation..,Article 370 and 35A of J & K ,most important issue,at movement.which country has suffered from past 70 years...so he is on his subject.. some are in worry after hearing 8PM address..

Da!!

Which PM of the world will talk on economy,in address to the nation..,Article 370 and 35A of J & K ,most important issue,at movement.which country has suffered from past 70 years...so he is on his subject..
Economy is going through difficult time......J & K action is over and I fully support that action.......but some mention of economic problems ,situation is grave in some states due to heavy rains and floods...in Maharashtra areas like Sangli,Miraj half the city is under flood water.....when PM addresses a nation, nation expects some mention of these problems too......

Smart_trade

Last edited:

iwillwin

Economy is going through difficult time......J & K action is over and I fully support that action.......but some mention of economic problems ,situation is grave in some states due to heavy rains.....when PM addresses a nation, nation expects some mention of these problems too......

Smart_trade
Had there been an upcoming election in any state he would have mentioned some scheme for vanchit, picchde, bichhde log

iwillwin

Whatever may be the results of listed firms gdp of economy is formed by non listed organized/unorganized business....they are sure facing bad times which is why no job growth or creation, competition and technological advancement eating existing jobs, no volume growth, no capex as utilization of existing capacity yet to be 80-100 percentage in many industry..
Forced shutdown in auto, it's suppliers...indirect slow down in finance, general insurance etc...
Yes economy is in bad shape and must be noticed by leaders in public if not now in near future

ncube

PM is singing Jammu Kashmir song.....nothing new in his speech....all repeat statements.......nothing on economy.....economic growth is unimportant....

Smart_trade
I missed it....anyway did not expect him to speak anything other than J&K 370 as this would be added as key achievement in his resume..and he will be in the limelight till the time economic issues start biting and government will be left with no option but to address it..So I strongly believe it's just a matter of time. I am sure PM is smart enough (And from "Gujarat") there is no way he can afford to allow economy to go out of control. Till that time I am considering this as a good opportunity to add to investments in good stocks. I am only invested 53%... waiting for more opportunities...:)

Had there been an upcoming election in any state he would have mentioned some scheme for vanchit, picchde, bichhde log
Today I was listening to interview of MD of M & M ...he says the auto industry slowdown is affecting ancilliaries depending on them....if auto industry cuts down production, some anciliaries may close down, people will lose their jobs in these ancillaries which will feed demand recession elsewhere.....so they are expecting some package for the economy from Govt and some measures to inject liquidity in the system ,which they have indicated when they met FM yesterday.....

I dont own auto stocks but I am concerned today as Govt is not bothered for economic slowdown,Industry stallwards are shouting about slowdown and no confidence...banks have lots of money but no confidence to lend...industry is not willing to go for any expansion and capex.....industry does not trust continuation of long term policies of the Govt.....I am happy to buy at lower prices but I see no initiative from industry to grow in next 2 quarters atleast....and finally they will come out with some twisted numbers to show economy is growing at over 7 % but on ground we know that it is growing at much lower rate.

I strongly support the Govt on J&K issue,Pakistan issue,terrorists , foreign policy and militants control and I think on these they are doing a great job....

Smart_trade

Last edited: