Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Riskyman

Strong debut: Affle India begins Day 1 at Rs 926, up 24% over issue price

Affle India, whose initial public offering (IPO) was subscribed 86.49 times, had a strong listing on August 8. The stock opened at Rs 926 on the National Stock Exchange, 24 percent higher than its issue price of Rs 745.
On the BSE, it opened with a premium of 24.8 percent at Rs 929.90. It was trading at Rs 945.95, up 26.97 percent at 1002 hours IST.

In terms of volumes, it traded with 31.17 lakh shares on the NSE and 2.67 lakh shares on BSE.

The issue, which opened during July 29-31, consisted of a fresh issue of Rs 90 crore and an offer for sale of 49,53,020 equity shares. The price range for the public offer was at Rs 740-745 per share.

Affle India is a decade-old global technology company with a proprietary consumer intelligence platform that delivers consumer acquisitions, engagements and transactions through relevant mobile advertising.

The platform is used by (B2C) companies across industries, including e-commerce, fin-tech, telecom, media, retail and FMCG companies, both directly and indirectly through their advertising agencies.

Microsoft has a 6.48 percent stake in the Singapore-based Affle Holdings.

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/b...at-rs-926-up-24-over-issue-price-4306951.html

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Strong debut: Affle India begins Day 1 at Rs 926, up 24% over issue price

Affle India, whose initial public offering (IPO) was subscribed 86.49 times, had a strong listing on August 8. The stock opened at Rs 926 on the National Stock Exchange, 24 percent higher than its issue price of Rs 745.
On the BSE, it opened with a premium of 24.8 percent at Rs 929.90. It was trading at Rs 945.95, up 26.97 percent at 1002 hours IST.

In terms of volumes, it traded with 31.17 lakh shares on the NSE and 2.67 lakh shares on BSE.

The issue, which opened during July 29-31, consisted of a fresh issue of Rs 90 crore and an offer for sale of 49,53,020 equity shares. The price range for the public offer was at Rs 740-745 per share.

Affle India is a decade-old global technology company with a proprietary consumer intelligence platform that delivers consumer acquisitions, engagements and transactions through relevant mobile advertising.

The platform is used by (B2C) companies across industries, including e-commerce, fin-tech, telecom, media, retail and FMCG companies, both directly and indirectly through their advertising agencies.

Microsoft has a 6.48 percent stake in the Singapore-based Affle Holdings.

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/b...at-rs-926-up-24-over-issue-price-4306951.html
waqt waqt ki baat hai... 2 din pahale open hota to 24% down hota :p

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Is this India's apple? What does this company do?
Was subscribed 86 times so would have opened strong even on a bad day i think.
not sure what they do, all I got it they have consumer data (our data) and something about showing advt's, generating revenue from ads etc.

edit: The mobile advts we see is due to them :p our pak, taimur and poonam pande loving TOI is one of early investor.

Bhai why always against flow. I lost a lot in the same way in past.

There might be down moves tomorrow but that you can see and take the trade tomorrow morning itself. You'll get enough chances for that.
Bhai..
I also had lost most of the money going against flow..
Recently stopped doing that..but today was too tempting because as far as I know this government has not rolled back a single decision.
Additionally the fpi money is not gone back...its lying in debt funds..
Due to this understanding ai took the chance of one lot...

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Bhai..
I also had lost most of the money going against flow..
Recently stopped doing that..but today was too tempting because as far as I know this government has not rolled back a single decision.
Additionally the fpi money is not gone back...its lying in debt funds..
Due to this understanding ai took the chance of one lot...
but the FII/FPI data is not available until end of day? They might have turned net buyers by this time ?

Here is latest info

1565264646981.png