Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Sirji... I mentioned .."it's not like I made 10% everyday" .. actually might have made 75% or 100% in 6 months time .. but the risk is much higher than the reward ..
What I meant was though you did not make big gains like 10 % per day, it does not belittle your success...

ST

Has your doc pinpointed where your discomfort comes from? If not Please see an expert. Never ever neglect a spine problem. I had a few symptoms of soreness, stiffness etc but i kept saying "tomorrow". One day I woke up and found out that i could not move my limbs and my neck. It almost seemed like paralysis. Later, in the hospital I found out that it was an issue with the lower lumbar area. Point is... whtever the discomfort is get an opinion from a doctor. Dont wait for things to get worse.
Visited Ortho surgeon on first sign of trouble, last week was advised to count RPM of ceiling fan, did it, this week has advised set of exercise and counting of RPM of ceiling fan and allowed seating for half an hour of seating at a time.

mohan.sic

ok let me ask you , are there any members in TJ , who do only Nifty/Banknifty option buying and are profitable since at least 6 months or this is a losing game ???
at present I am suffering from big loss problem when markets move against me , unable to cut loss quickly, , 4-5 such days keep happening every month and eat away all months hardwork.
Are you looking for quick money ?

For back pain / sitting issues, try this simple thing . . .

Remove the hand rest from your chair and check if it helps you . . .

I had tried many things previously but once I started using a chair without a hand rest,
I no more have any issues with sitting for long hours . . .

Few more things that have helped is keeping the mouse / pad on the table so that
the entire hand from the elbow is rested on the table,
also I have raised the monitor by about 8-10 inches to adjust the neck posture . . .
all these things help

But the main thing that helped was the accidental discovery of using a chair without hand rests